Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

"How Do I Emigrate" Search Term Sees A Sharp Rise In Google Analytics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "How Do I Emigrate" Search Term Sees A Sharp Rise In Google Analytics (464 Views)

Trump Says He’ll Seek A Third Term Because ‘they Spied On Me’ / The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video ) / Americans Planning To Emigrate As Donald Trump Sets To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Do I Emigrate" Search Term Sees A Sharp Rise In Google Analytics by Xionez(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans google 'how do I emigrate?' as searches for 'end of the world' rise around the planet

Panicked Americans are researching how to emigrate online after early election results pointed to a shock election victory for Donald Trump.
There was an explosion in search traffic on Google for terms such as "emigrate" and "how to emigrate to Canada" following the announcement of a series of victories in key swing states for the Republican nominee.

Huge numbers of internet surfers worldwide also began googling the phrase "end of the world" when the news broke.
And in Canada, the government's website crashed after it was inundated with visitors apparently researching how to become Canadian citizens.
Mr Trump now stands before a clear path to election victory, having won the election battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/americans-google-how-do-i-emigrate-as-searches-for-end-of-the-wo/

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Donald Trump With President Obama / Norway And Its Black Market / Google Declares Two Persons President Of Gambia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.