Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources (3330 Views)

Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by Chuksab: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
Friends, getting loans without collateral is not as easy as most persons portray. It takes a resilient man, who believes in his ideas to obtain loans even without collateral.

Friend, if you have a very lucrative business idea but lack the financing power, what you need do is to develop it around people,firstly ascertain if it is indeed feasible; if it has a good profit prospect i can assure you that loans will not be a problem for you. The next step is to write down the names of people who you know has the finance for the project - you don't need to know them.

Write a proposal for an appointment with the said people and give a succinct report of the proposed meeting. Please dont delve all the necessary information till you have gotten a nod that he will partner you, ensure he sees the profitting because nobody will give you anything without a return; everyone wants to get richer.

You can also meet multinational cooperation eg grofin (Aspire Nigeria Project) - it is a joint venture program of A South-African Finance Organization and one of the Oil Explorer in Nigeria. Please go to google and make your research about their website.

For smaller loan opportunity search livewirenigeria and Youth business Initiative - Nigeria. Please use google to get their necessary contact details. Please forget all those seminar organizer trying to rip you off. 

If not for my schedule, i would have done a thorough report; including their contacts in Nigeria, the loan range etc.

Please dont forget this, no matter who you are; an undergraduate, graduate, working class etc their are gold around you, meet those who have the proof and genuine heart to help you out.

Making money is not a big deal, is all about creating a  quality service or product.

If you have a problem starting a business, developing a brand, marketing etc or you are an undergraduate needing a business you can do without much startup that will not affect your studies but rather establish you even before you leave school,  i dont mind being of help to you even if it means sparing my sleep through mtn night calls to consult and teach without a dime. I believe you  can stand, the best is YOU - stop looking elswhere; your success is in your inside. 

I will be looking forward to seeing your challenges crumble before you.

Please, if you are not born again, please do accept Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR.
YOU  are the BEST! Chucks - 07038889727. Please dont reach me at night without first calling me - so that i can fix an appropriate time.

Stay fused with Christ. I believe in your future.

Thanks much.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
this is a wonderful post. How come nobody has replied or is it the "born again thing" that's making them mute?
Thanks for the wealth of info Chucks, Chineke gozie gi
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by lyfe(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2009
Thanks Mr Fix it nice Info.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by steaming(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
nice one, but pls put up the Nigerian contact! God bless ya!
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by fuke(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2009
This is gold. thanks
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by mirabell: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
This sounds inspiring, thanks for taking your time to explain this.

I am about starting supermarket/pharmacy business but dont know
how to go about it. Have been trying to locate where I can buy things on wholesale
dont know where, pls can u help. I am looking at a very standard Mart, how much will it cost.

Thanks
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by TheHenrys(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
@mirabell,
i can help you, contac me on henzdanstev14@yahoo.com
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by infogenius(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
mirabell:

This sounds inspiring, thanks for taking your time to explain this.

I am about starting supermarket/pharmacy business but dont know
how to go about it. Have been trying to locate where I can buy things on wholesale
dont know where, pls can u help. I am looking at a very standard Mart, how much will it cost.

Thanks

Getting a place to buy at wholesale is not a problem but the location you want to have your supermarket/pharmacy
is themost important factor.The cost of having a standard is dependent also on your location.But with 2M you should be on your way.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by mirabell: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2009
[flash=200,200]http://Getting a place to buy at wholesale is not a problem but the location you want to have your supermarket/pharmacy
is themost important factor.The cost of having a standard is dependent also on your location.But with 2M you should be on your way.[/flash]

@infogenius pls can u send ur contact to my mail box worldstar2020@yahoo.com
I have actually gotten a place at a very busy bus stop where such a business will strive successfully but still need to know where I can buy quality things cheap to be able to sell cheap too to capture the market. Am also looking at doing wholesales too in the nearest future but first thing first.

I intend to sell Quality/top range pharmaceuticals, provisions, cosmetics, Can drinks, gift items etc just about anything that could be found in supermarket.

useful information are welcome
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by citizenY(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2009
U want to increase congestion, abi? From there now your boys go begin sell for street.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by infogenius(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2009
mirabell:

[flash=200,200]http://Getting a place to buy at wholesale is not a problem but the location you want to have your supermarket/pharmacy
is themost important factor.The cost of having a standard is dependent also on your location.But with 2M you should be on your way.[/flash]

@infogenius pls can u send your contact to my mail box worldstar2020@yahoo.com
I have actually gotten a place at a very busy bus stop where such a business will strive successfully but still need to know where I can buy quality things cheap to be able to sell cheap too to capture the market. Am also looking at doing wholesales too in the nearest future but first thing first.

I intend to sell Quality/top range pharmaceuticals, provisions, cosmetics, Can drinks, gift items etc just about anything that could be found in supermarket.

useful information are welcome

Hi,
You can reach me at infogenius33@yahoo.com
Cheers.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by kunle22(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by karaye: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
PLS ASSIST WITH THE WEBSITE OF THAT ASPIRE NIGERIA.IAM EAGERLY IN NEED.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by Kafin(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2009
Collateral for a loan is simply to ensure that the entrepreneur bears part of the risks in the business. If the business is a clear winner (proved by a solid business plan or the idea is clear) investors will trample each other to be part of the deal.

So ensure your business idea is good and you will not have to jump through the hoops of being told to go and bring collateral.
Running a business is work. Don’t just open a shop and expect everyone to become your customer.

Chuksab:

Friends, getting loans without collateral is not as easy as most persons portray. It takes a resilient man, who believes in his ideas to obtain loans even without collateral.
Write a proposal for an appointment with the said people and give a succinct report of the proposed meeting. Please dont delve all the necessary information till you have gotten a nod that he will partner you, ensure he sees the profitting because nobody will give you anything without a return; everyone wants to get richer.

You can also meet multinational cooperation eg grofin (Aspire Nigeria Project) - it is a joint venture program of A South-African Finance Organization and one of the Oil Explorer in Nigeria. Please go to google and make your research about their website.
Making money is not a big deal, is all about creating a quality service or product.

I believe you can stand, the best is YOU - stop looking elswhere; your success is in your inside.

Please, if you are not born again, please do accept Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR.

Thanks much.

http://www.ybinigeria.org/
http://www.youthbusiness.org/contact-us.aspx
http://www.accenture.com/Countries/Nigeria/About_Accenture/Sponsorships/YouthBusinessInitiative.htm

Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 05, 2010
very nice post and just to add to this, for you to get people interested in your business idea,you need very powerful and detailed business plan, proposal and power point, if you are not too good in organizing your thoughts,please let me be of help my agency, thinkbox Nigeria, that is all we do -idea's generation,implementation and management, we can do a detailed research for your concept and then organize it into a plan or proposal as the case may be( you must understand that a business plan and proposal are not directly the same), so please allow us do the job for you and you will be glad you did, our clients boast of a 70% rate of acceptance and we can also get your business ideas to the right channels for sponsorship as much as possible.
for more details please call or mail: 08033679526/thinkboxng@gmail.com.
Re: Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources by snoweghosa: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2010
i must say i am impress by your post, to see people like is very helpful.
i want to start an export business, i.e exporting local commodity like cashew nut, cola nut, chili pepper, ginger and hibiscus flower to other country and within our country Nigeria, i need your advice on it, by telling me the risk involve.
secondly, where to source for genius buyer,
thirdly, what are the minimum amount require to start the business
fourthly, if i need a financial help, how will i get it.
fifthly, how can i write a business proposal and a good business plan that attract attention.

the second business is opening a business center

what will be your advice on the business and also where to get financial help

(1) (Reply)

7 Interesting Facts About The 2014 Pension Reform Act / Drivers Seeking Driving Jobs / How Forex Brokers Make Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.