Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! (7589 Views)

Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019 / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by osolee(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2016
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-XXXXX-XXXXX

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process.

So ya all should login to do so.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by maxwell767(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided hmmmmmmmm.....

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by nifesi01(f): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Thank you,I've even forgotten about this job o

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by jbaby265(f): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2016
you've being most helpful thanks
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by SoPappyjay(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
OP quick question, what do you think of not uploading certificates(WAEC, BSc etc). do you thin this would disqualify you?
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by FineWine94(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
SoPappyjay:
OP quick question, what do you think of not uploading certificates(WAEC, BSc etc). do you thin this would disqualify you?

Did they ask us to upload that?
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Zirah: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hey. Did you apply to more than one ministries?

osolee:
The FCSC Recruitment Department STRONGLY ADVICE all those who have submitted applications to login and click “My Portal” menu, select “My Application(s)” to review their application(s) in the portal. You are strongly advised to review the list, delete duplicate applications, and make sure your final application(s) is filled out completely, correctly and accurately, before 13th of November, 2016. Below is(are) listed application(s) you have submitted: FCSC-2016-XXXXX-XXXXX

Note that all applications will be processed electronically, therefore any error or omission in your application could affect your chances of getting to the next stage of the recruitment process. The application completion and submission is part of the candidate’s selection process.

So ya all should login to do so.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by osolee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Zirah:
Hey. Did you apply to more than one ministries?

just once smiley
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Zirah: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just one or once? You mean you applied for one vacancy, right? Ok. I'm just trying to see if the mail you received relates or not to that.

osolee:

just once smiley
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by atk5: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please what about those that applied to two different ministries is there any problem with that? Need help please.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by karleone(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Zirah:
Just one or once? You mean you applied for one vacancy, right? Ok. I'm just trying to see if the mail you received relates or not to that.

I applied to one Ministry and got the same message.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by atk5: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please someone shld help with the above question I ask
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by abdulbaba200(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's one applicant one application, irrespective of ministries.you are strongly adviced to delete duplicate applications, only one application is required from any candidate, forget about being from different ministries.its clearly stated in mail

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by SoPappyjay(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
FineWine94:

Did they ask us to upload that?

Didn't you notice those "Add" buttons? Although it wasn't compulsory. Buh im just thinking they might want to use it to disqualify.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by saintsylve(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulbaba200:
It's one applicant one application, irrespective of ministries.you are strongly adviced to delete duplicate applications, only one application is required from any candidate, forget about being from different ministries.its clearly stated in mail

I doubt this assertion, you can make one application to each ministries if qualified but you can't apply to more than one position in each ministries.
Thus, you can apply to different ministries but not more than once as evident from several positions in each ministries some may be tempted to apply more than once.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Invincible2k2(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
abdulbaba200:

Go through your mail again bro! The mail that was sent to me says "aplication(s)"; meaning you can have more than one applications but it must not be in the same ministry. Duplicate application is when you have more than one application in the same ministry

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by olabisiano76(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Guys pls Ave been trying to open my own portal since morning but it's not showing all I see displaying is that I should check back in the next 30 mins that the system is verifying my applications. Pls help o
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's not bad receiving the mail , I also received same mail, in my opinion it more like a warning to all applicant
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by vivian256: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please do you think that this message was sent to only those that applied or both to people that just registered.because I could apply...but I got to the last stage...clicked submit but didn't get d successful message....but I got the this message...
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by FineWine94(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
SoPappyjay:

Didn't you notice those "Add" buttons? Although it wasn't compulsory. Buh im just thinking they might want to use it to disqualify.

Didn't notice. I suppose my phone didn't let me see that.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
If you received the mail.... It is assumed you Register successfully and your application is in review, so if you have two Applications the system might refuse to continue with any of the application cause it will intercept.... The message is a warning to all the successful applicants..... The same message dey there site now.... If you didn't receive the message you should be more concerned cause It means your application is not recognized.. Like I said it my opinion

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pls anyone with deloitte experience should pls gimme one question that was setbso I can know where to start from
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Mopolchi: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
icehood:
If you received the mail.... It is assumed you Register successfully and your application is in review, so if you have two Applications the system might refuse to continue with any of the application cause it will intercept.... The message is a warning to all the successful applicants..... The same message dey there site now.... If you didn't receive the message you should be more concerned cause It means your application is not recognized.. Like I said it my opinion
Correct. I applied for two positions in one ministry and got three messages for the three positions I applied. I made sure that that the middle sets of numbers in the application numbers do not clash. That set of numbers represents the codes of vacancies advertised. As far as all my application numbers do not have similar middle set of numbers, I think am good to go.
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by gogona(f): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
pls peeps hw do I check if my application is in duplicates
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Angelique01: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Shey I neva enter one chance like dis?? I applied for one vacancy in only one ministry yet I recieved 4 e-mails.

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by osolee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Angelique01:
Shey I neva enter one chance like dis?? I applied for one vacancy in only one ministry yet I recieved 4 e-mails.
only you? shocked shocked
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Eliu(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
i got the same thing..i think it's due to the number of times you av tried to register before the final ones later successfully submitted

2 Likes

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Nickymezor(f): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Angelique01:
Same here... I am just so confused sef
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by Timblaze(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
i did nt see any email. pls wat should i do? can i still re- applied?

1 Like

Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by ogbolu0147(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Please can someone explain to me, I register more than one times for the same ministry, so wen I saw this thread, I decided to go delete some remaining one, Wic I edited and added more info, prior to this morning I was send same email as well, but the last code number didn't tally with the one I didn't delete... maybe I had deleted the one containing the code number sent to my email, and left another one....hope it won't affect my registration OP?
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by SoPappyjay(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2016
The email didn't say check your email for duplicates. . .it said check the portal. So as far as you dont have duplicate applications on the portal, you are good. And by duplicate they mean the same job opening, so it could be the same ministry as far sa ots a different job opening(vacancy)
Re: FCSC Recruitment Department Application Message!! by SoPappyjay(m): 6:15am On Nov 11, 2016
FineWine94:

Didn't notice. I suppose my phone didn't let me see that.

yea maybe, i use a laptop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees (UNHCR) Job Recruitment / Vacancy - Computer Operator / Weekly Top Jobs (20th – 26th May) Total Nigeria, UN, Ecobank, Access Bank & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.