Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out (1648 Views)

Uber Driver / Female On 91.3fm / Uber Driver Needed, Best Deal. / Female Uber Driver Spotted In Lagos Discharging Her Duty Happily. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by AutoJoshNG: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Ese Osagie has cried out on Twitter that everyone should be careful when riding Uber at night. As she was almost robbed by an Uber driver last night. She said "I boarded the cab from Isaac John in Ikeja to Ikoyi, but the driver started to act funny and aggressive immediately I stepped in. I had to open the door on motion and jumped off immediately the car stopped."

She said the driver even chased her with his car after she made her way out of the car.

At the end of it all, she was charged by Uber after the driver left her in the middle of the highway in Ikeja. Uber has said the driver who is identified as Razaq Kutere-Aga will definitely be dismissed.

https://autojosh.com/uber-driver/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by INTROVERT(f): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Why do Nigerians not know how to maintain and enjoy something?

This uber that people are beginning to like and get accustomed to that's what some mumu people want to spoil with their criminal minds.

Mtcheew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by colossus2: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Na wa
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2016
there are 2 sides to every story.
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by adanny01(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
I know it is bad for Uber to have this kind of publicity but there is more to the matter than one can see.

I can see that the driver didn't turn down volume and didn't turn on AC. That's bad of him. Her ranting sounds completely exergerated to take a pound of flesh from him and Uber in extension.

How can someone who's name and residence is known will try to rob you and after being unsuccessful, he leaves you in a deserted street.

How can someone who is driving, attempt to rob and harass you while you jumped out of the moving car? Any one who thinks this woman isnt high needs some sense.

I think Uber should sue her for faking and givingbthem bad publicity just because she disgruntled. The driver should sue for harassment and multiple false accusations.

She said she had to end the ride, and still saying he left her on a lonely highway. WTF

This woman has no fear of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Lemme get this straight, was he aggressive or he tried to rob her?
Most Nigerian drivers are aggressive.

I can't successfully control a car in Lagos traffic while robbing a passenger at the back seat. If uncle Razaq can do that_ he must be king of multitasking. Except he planned to kill her after the robbery, I don't see how he could have gotten away with it easily.

I would implore her to elucidate on the keywords here (funny and aggressive), none of my possible permutation of those words point at attempted robbery, poor customer service is more plausible.

A better narrative is necessary, this one here isn't enough to indict uncle Razaq for 'attempted robbery' in my humble opinion.

I just hope this isn't a case of paranoia...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by colossus2: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
PaperLace, lwkm @ king of multitasking cheesy
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by ubiquitousade(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
there are 2 sides to every story.

three sides rather - your story, my story and the true story (which we may not know)

I guess the woman was paranoid
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2016
colossus2:
PaperLace, lwkm @ king of multitasking cheesy

But you sef check am na.
Y'know the security situation plus it's that 'season' when crime is on the rise_this is making everyone suspicious.

Razaq should come and talk his own jare.
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2016
ubiquitousade:

three sides rather - your story, my story and the true story (which we may not know)

I guess the woman was paranoid

you know these Nairaland children, they will just come at you with insult.
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by adanny01(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2016
PaperLace:
Lemme get this straight, was he aggressive or he tried to rob her?
Most Nigerian drivers are aggressive.

I can't successfully control a car in Lagos traffic while robbing a passenger at the back seat. If uncle Razaq can do that_ he must be king of multitasking. Except he planned to kill her after the robbery, I don't see how he could have gotten away with it easily.

I would implore her to elucidate on the keywords here (funny and aggressive), none of my possible permutation of those words point at attempted robbery, poor customer service is more plausible.

A better narrative is necessary, this one here isn't enough to indict uncle Razaq for 'attempted robbery' in my humble opinion.

I just hope this isn't a case of paranoia...

She not only accused him of attempted robbery but harassment and desertion while also claiming she jumped out of the car (my guess is while car is moving) and aborting the trip. This matter is beyond logical reasoning.
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by colossus2: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
adanny01:

She not only accused him of attempted robbery but harassment and desertion while also claiming she jumped out of the car (my guess is while car is moving) and aborting the trip. This matter is beyond logical reasoning.
She pulled a James Bond stunt grin
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by Gbengageorge: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmm, person wey them born well no dey waka for night!!! Yoruba proverb.
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by lonelydora: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
They wan spoil this our uber business. Which devil driver be this?

Make i kukuma port to PamDrive in PHC
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by MrMcJay(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2016
You boarded a cab from Ikeja to Ikoyi, you asked him to stop abruptly as if you are in Ketu danfo. When he refused to stop, you wanted to jump down like an agbero and he hurriedly parked. You added that he chased you with his car. Now, you are saying he deserted you?

Did he desert you after chasing you, or he chased you after deserting you?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by MrMcJay(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:
NCAN Eleme, Ph Branch reporting for duty

[size=20]Razaq Kutere-Aga[/size]

Afonjas are at it again undecided

Madam, you may wish to go back to the Romance, Politics, Crime or whatever Section you crawled out of.

It is obvious you have nothing intellectual to contribute here.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by Emassive(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Nigerians and wannabe...... Funny story that's hard to comprehend with logic
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
skarlett:

Erudite professor

Nobel Laureate of wisdom and all things intellectual

If you cannot stand my comment, kindly take a cold bath, walk naked to the nearest transformer and give it a warm hug, although I doubt by the time you're done you'll feel anything but warm smiley

there is presently no megawatt any where cheesy, hugging a generator would be more effective grin
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

there is presently no megawatt any where cheesy, hugging a generator would be more effective grin

grin grin grin
Re: Uber Driver Accused Of Attempted Robbery - Victim Cries Out by FrancisAdl(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
She was probably broke or something and looking for an excuse to take it on the guy

(1) (Reply)

Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection / Corrolla Headlight Issues / 2013 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L VS 2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.