Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Salam Brothers And Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Brothers And Sisters (1196 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salam Brothers And Sisters by morek: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
Dear All,

We are launching an International Islamic Magazine in due course and would like to feature a segment where Muslims can say what exactly Islam has taught them, So I'd appreciate if on this thread we can all say in few lines what Islam has taught Us. for example:

Islam has taught me that Patience is the best virtue,

Please append your name below with your state and your country, If you don't want to leave this details online, you can simply email me at morek306@yahoo.co.uk,

P.S: Note that whatever you say will be published with your name in the Magazine and I'll surely let you all know when it is launched in a few weeks.

Ma-Slam

(1) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why Prayers Are Not Answered / Happy Arafat Day! / Rome Will Be Conquered Next, Says Leader Of 'islamic State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.