Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan (53514 Views)

Ancient Shrine Reveals How Marijuana Was Used To Evoke "Religious Ecstasy" / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Splinz:
Bleep TB Joshua! He's fake...
u are nothing bug a fool..the wrath of God will come upon u soon

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by KardinalZik(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Though I am not his Church member, I can bet my left balls that most of you are just against T.B Joshua because of personal hate.

If you actually passed your elementary English language, I know you must be taught idioms. Now, can you tell me the meaning of "a boat being rocked"? Cos at the end of everything, he said "the boat of the new President is rocked".
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

The problem is not that you failed but that you will continue to fail. cheesy

I am looking forward to it

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Codes151:
boss! U missed out on quoting Hahn.

He didn't need to. He only mentioned me in his comment. Like you did smiley

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 5:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Cityguy:

You are free to say all that you want about TBJ but the other stuff you dabbled into, believe you me is trash you posted.

Yeah. Whatever
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by nurusystem(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
a real man of goat has succesful lost prophecy...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahahahahahhaah,your God of Tv joshua is not real seeing vision

3 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
rheether:
TB joshua is a fraud.

Hi

Little girl
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Splinz(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2016
frozenjim:

I no get your time. Mumu.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by SuperBlack: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
So what do i do now?

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by AmAlbert(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.

Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.

Isiorai, lemme be sipping my zugbo and be watching you as you be talking, inukwa... .

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by litaninja(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2016
My people will still go contribute money for private jet on sunday....issokay.

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by LadyX(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Bantino:
Hmmmmm

TB was watching a lot of CNN coverage, and dreamt about the election outcome and called it prophesy.

To his followers; I said TB, if you add Joshua na you sabi.

grin
Can't stop laughing grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by shegz24(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
but why are some people brainwashed like this sef?

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Weah96: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
frozenjim:

So the wrath of God go Waka pass your family and attack someone who does not follow TB Joshua?

Where is the planet killing asteroid when you need it?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Bantino(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
LadyX:

Can't stop laughing grin grin cheesy

Good to note that I made you laugh..

But na true nah
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by plappville(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
This man self must he say everything he sees? Everyone believes Clinton will win. Even if she had won, it wont even make sense that TB saw it coming.
Now See how he landed himself hahaha. cheesy

Most Nigerian Christians are pastors worshippers.

A friend told me how her brother cursed her that the God of TB Joshuah will punish her..crazy how they no longer say the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. But of Adeboye, TB, Oyakhilome, Oyedepko etc. I have Checked the bible and cant find these names...yet people so much put thier confidence in these names. May God help us all.

Jeremiah 23:16 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by Markachi666(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
BCISLTD:
angryif the curses are like his prophesy..I'm not afraid.
grin
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by kamalcole3000: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2016
Hero144:

Adeboye and Oyedepo are well groomed, tested and responsible men of God. Am no member of their churches, but they are worthy role models
Worthy business role models!
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
daveP:
guy don use style to jump queue na.

what holy prophet is he? wake up fast.

I'm tryna prove who is real and fake with that example based on fulfillment alone. Oga just wake up abeg.

Millions can do what he's doing, doesn't add a stint of unusual holility to his person.

Elisha looked stupid but 24 hrs came true

TB looked stupid but didn't come true.

This is simply a case of what Ezekiel and Isaiah told us to spot in false prophets.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
hahn:

Yeah. Whatever
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

* Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jews were guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken the Jews a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
hahn:

Yeah. Whatever

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:

If god is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, how come it can change it's mind?

1 Like

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
franugo:
t

dude pls just stop! Haba, u are just gonna make things worse by trying to exonerate d mog/gom...he screwed up, EOD
“The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

Today many Pastors including CAN and Pentecostal PNF leaders still instigate the destruction of the true Jesus were ever His loving power is manifesting. Today, the holy Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
hahn:

If god is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, how come it can change it's mind?
It is not God that changes His mind - Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Codes151:
muslim man! Between your religion And mine, which! Just which is fake? At least dating back to ages I have proofs! What do u have except a book preaching hate?
Coming here to say my religion is fake makes me see u like a foolish crack headed terrorist! Call your brothers To ban me as usual! Any time any day, I'd repeat what I just said! Idiot
Enlightened people in many countries will agree that the Holy Prophet TB Joshua only work with the deepest love for everyone that come for help. He will effectively help people regardless of religion and race.

Jesus never came into this insane world to bring conflict between religions. He simply helped all that came to him for help. But Jesus had something important to say to all those that accused Him falsely ;

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !

Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.

Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.

Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by hahn(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
ScienceWatch:
It is not God that changes His mind - Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

But, is god's will perfect? Is it's will above everything else's?
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Rubbish, why didn't you tell me your personal encounter with God and what God told you concerning TBJ. Do you think you're talking with a babe.
I am glad you asked ! Firstly, I am not a religious person. But always searching for strong evidence of the true God.

We all know by now that there are many gods and each god can only give to us what they possess. Which God will you choose?

Every time I listen to the Holy Prophets powerful and deep teachings on the Holy scriptures, my understanding of the true nature of God has improved more than ever. His mother language is not English, but I am truly amazed at how He is always able to explain the deepest spiritual truths of Jesus Christ in ways that even Professors and assholes like me can both sit on the edge of our seats and say with one voice," Jesus is the truth, the way and the life."

As every good teacher does, the Holy prophet TB Joshua always make time to demonstrate that the Words of Jesus have a very unique POWER. It has the POWER to effectively and instantaneously heal, deliver evil spirits and much, much more. The practical demonstrations of love extends to effective international relief for the widows, widowers, disaster relief, the poor, etc, etc.

What a way to have a personal encounter with the true God, the creator of the universe.

What more can one say? Lastly consider this ;

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

By this, you've just confirmed that you're brainwashed. My Pastor gives and helps more than him and he does this secretly as the Bible commands that we shouldn't let our left hand sees the right while giving. Are you truly saved, sanctified and ready for rapture. These, should border you.
I am not a religious person. But always searching for strong evidence of the true God.

We all know by now that there are many gods and each god can only give to us what they possess. Which God will you choose?

Every time I listen to the Holy Prophets powerful and deep teachings on the Holy scriptures, my understanding of the true nature of God has improved more than ever. His mother language is not English, but I am truly amazed at how He is always able to explain the deepest spiritual truths of Jesus Christ in ways that even Professors and assholes like me can both sit on the edge of our seats and say with one voice," Jesus is the truth, the way and the life."

As every good teacher does, the Holy prophet TB Joshua always make time to demonstrate that the Words of Jesus have a very unique POWER. It has the POWER to effectively and instantaneously heal, deliver evil spirits and much, much more. The practical demonstrations of love extends to effective international relief for the widows, widowers, disaster relief, the poor, etc, etc.

What a way to have a personal encounter with the true God, the creator of the universe.

What more can one say? Lastly consider this ;

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2016
ngmgeek:

Be quiet. You are a liar who is trying to use religion for material and selfish purpose. The problem we have in this world is people like you who think you know it all and are holier than others. You are the one who is following the mad crowd, so just shut up and put your tail behind your leg because God had exposed the prophet of doom and his followers like you. You and other gullible fellows like you should be careful because satan is influencing you in the most wicked and evil ways in order to exploit others. So, be quiet ok.
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ngmgeek(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.

Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)

Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.

Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

You are brainwashed and confused. You are not of God.

2 Likes

Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2016
franugo:

can someone ban this ediot He is spamming this thread with this rubbish
cc lalasticlala
seun
mukina2
Hic, Hic, calling for the gang ? Franugo comes across as a coward and a bully. He should be on the thread for kids games. Good luck !
Millions of people world wide are suffering and desperate for effective solutions.
Re: "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan by ScienceWatch: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2016
daveP:
guy don use style to jump queue na.

what holy prophet is he? wake up fast.

I'm tryna prove who is real and fake with that example based on fulfillment alone. Oga just wake up abeg.

Millions can do what he's doing, doesn't add a stint of unusual holility to his person.

Elisha looked stupid but 24 hrs came true

TB looked stupid but didn't come true.

This is simply a case of what Ezekiel and Isaiah told us to spot in false prophets.

Here Jesus Christ explains why the miracles/WORKS are a vital part of the complete Gospel. It is so that we will be so amazed at the love of God in our suffering, that we will believe and no longer doubt the Son of God. He has proven himself to us !
Joh 5:20 For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe.
Joh 5:21 For as the true God raise up the dead, and give them life; even so the Son gives life to whom he will.
Joh 5:22 For the true God judge no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:24 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that understand what I am saying and doing, and believes in God that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto eternal life.

Have you ever wondered why many people have a hard time honouring Jesus?
Here Jesus explains this problem very clearly.
Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.

We are greatly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ miracles/ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.