Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

10 Business Lessons From Donald Trumps Victory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Business Lessons From Donald Trumps Victory (513 Views)

Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Lessons From Donald Trumps Victory by AdverBusiness: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Many may hate to admit it, but there is much to learn from this daring man, here are few ones I learnt from the just concluded presidential election of the United States..

1. Never look down on someone who feels highly of himself.
2. Not matter what people say about you, what you think about yourself is what really matters.
3. Learn to tap into the deepest wants of your market.
4. Learn to sell products buyers are emotional about.
5. People sometimes don’t buy because of need, but want.
6. People can sometimes be selfish, tap into that.
7. Your customers are always right.
8. When the future of your business looks bleak, you need to bring in an expert to help.
9. Dare to be different, many will like you for it.
10. At the end of it all, success is all that truly matters

Please share what you also learnt from these seemingly shocking outcome of the election, I will love to hear. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Re: 10 Business Lessons From Donald Trumps Victory by eezeribe(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
AdverBusiness:
Many may hate to admit it, but their is much to learn from this daring man, here are few ones I learnt from the just concluded presidential election of the United States..

1. Never look down on someone who feels highly of himself.
2. Not matter what people say about you, what you think about yourself is what really matters.
3. Learn to tap into the deepest wants of your market.
4. Learn to sell products buyers are emotional about.
5. People sometimes don’t buy because of need, but want.
6. People can sometimes be selfish, tap into that.
7. Your customers are always right.
8. When the future of your business looks bleak, you need to bring in an expert to help.
9. Dare to be different, many will like you for it.
10. At the end of it all, success is all that truly matters

Please share what you also learnt from these seemingly shocking outcome of the election, I will love to hear. Thanks for taking the time to share.

There not their

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas... Diesel Supply / The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2017 Is Open / I Will Write Original And Effective Content For Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.