Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools (1411 Views)

Best School Management System For Primary And Secondary Schools / CBT Software For Secondary Schools / Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICT Training Manual For Primary School And Secondary Schools by captainjacklee: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hi guys i just want to give a heads up and the availability of training manuals for primary school and secondary school students .My company SpyderWeb Solutions is willing to partner with individuals and and schools, both private and public as well as religious organizations who are ready to empower youths on information and technology

These manuals are indigenous driven and applicable to our educational model here in the country

these manuals cover from basic level ( primary) ( Basic1 - pry 6) and secondary (Jss1- SS3) on a term by term basis and can be customized to fit the educational curriculum on Information Technology of schools who would require them.

The manuals cover topics on technologies such as

Word Processing with MS Word..
Spread Sheet Basics with Ms Excel...
Graphics Design With Corel Draw...
Creating Presentations With Powerpoint
Database Management With MsAccess..
Website Design.
programming for kids...

And Much More.....

call on 08050607184 To set A date for a presentation
( SypderWeb Solutions)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use An Email Service In MVC5 / Optional Things You Need To Learn As A Laravel Developer / Check Here For Free Python Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.