Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Help! Help!! Help!!! (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
This happened on my way from Asaba to Ogwashiuku in delta state. On saturday being 5th of november after dodging my landlord for over 3 weeks I woke up in the morning with a knock on my door as I got up from the bed to check who was knocking on my door that very early morning,, as I peeped na so I see my landlord standing in front of my door. Oboy! Na house rent matter oo. I had to plead with the man to give me from now till monday so I can be able to raise the money since he was furious and ready to lock up the room. To cut the story short, I was able to raise some part of the money after enough begging and all the drama involved. As I was coming back from were I went to borrow some money na so my village people remembered me. I flagged down a taxi as soon as I entered I noticed there were 3 people in the cab already including the driver, one in the passenger seat and the other in the back so the driver drove off. After like 15 minutes the guy in the front seat turned back and asked me what I was having inside my bag,, I was like WTF! I asked him how is that his business but before I could finish replying him the guy beside me asked me how much I was having in my pocket. Before I could say a word he brought out a gun. It was then my head started beeping that "I don finally enter one chance oo". I tried not to show how frightened I have become, two things come to my mind: Is either I would be robbed or they would use me for ritual so I tried to look calm. The other guy beside me started searching me immediately,, he collected my phones he checked the bag he didn't find any money. The guy in front told me to bring out all the money I was having in my pocket, mehn! Na so I remembered my encounter with my landlord. That very morning and my promise to him. They searched me and got the 60k I was having on me, immediately I started pleading with them to have empathy on me and leave some money for me. In fact, as these were happening the driver was busy with the steering as if nothing was going on. As they were through with me after collecting my phone and my house rent 60k, the driver now stopped and I was pushed out immediately and they zoomed off. Mehn! It was a horrible experience for me as I watch these men of the under world took away all I have with me..it was really painful. Please people should be careful whenever they are boarding a taxi.

Please you can assist in any little way you can no matter how small it is. I have no choice please. Thank you in advance.

I will gladly accept a loan too. My email: Incrediblewestman@gmail.com
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Donald Trump With President Obama / Gambia: ECOWAS Troops Enter Gambia Without Any Resistace (video) / Court Bans Valentine’s Day Celebrations In public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.