Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike (832 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike by wushu01(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Portuguese star, Cristiano Ronaldo, who on Monday renewed his agreement with club side Real Madrid, has augmented his agreement with Nike, the sportswear mark said on Tuesday. Marca gave no insights about the cost or length of the agreement with the Portuguese, who has utilized the brand’s items since 2003.
As indicated by Spanish media, the new contract is forever. Two Madrid-based daily papers said the agreement is thought to be worth €20 million, which is an indistinguishable sum from Ronaldo’s new compensation at Real Madrid. “The successful partnership established between Nike and Ronaldo will carry on into the future with a new long term contract.” the Nike statement said.

Cristiano Ronaldo stated: “I see this contract as if it were for life. I am a member of this family. It is the best contract I have had in my entire career.”

As indicated by Forbes magazine Ronaldo is the most noteworthy procuring sports individual on the planet with a wage of around €80 million every year.

Source: https://www.collectivepicks.com

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
How many likes for the world greatest?

I'm not happy for making FCT for over 4 years on nairaland so dedicate the plot of land below to our struggle for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
God Bless Biafra.
Land of the rising sun
Like and share if you love Biafra.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
benardnwaorgu:
How many likes for the world greatest?

I'm not happy for making FCT for over 4 years on nairaland so dedicate the plot of land below to our struggle for freedom.

wait until it gets to FP before celebrating/.

between how much do they pay for been FTC ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo New Deal With Nike by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

wait until it gets to FP before celebrating/.
between how much do they pay for been FTC ?
osi na gini mere ya?
E no concern you baba

(1) (Reply)

All Goldbet Users Let Meet And Plan What To Do To Goldbet. / Vote of Thanks- President DFA Hon. Prince Ikechukwu Martin Apugo / [PHOTOS] RONALDO Wraps Up 2016 With Brand New 2016 Mercedes Sport Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.