Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election (2464 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by tosbinga: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
http://www.tosanking.com/2016/11/tb-joshuas-prophesy-hillary-clinton.html
TOSANKING BLOG
www.tosanking.com
I laugh when I observe some misguided people attacking Prophet TB Joshua that he predicted a "fake" outcome for the US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Even those who don't know anything about prophesies were joining to attack a man of God. Sigh!

I even had to caution Reno Omokri this morning, telling him that as a pastor he should know better than to attack a Prophet. Why? TB Joshua said Hillary Clinton would win the US election with a very small margin.

TB Joshua never said Hillary Clinton would win Electoral College. In fact, TB Joshua probably do not know what his called Electoral College because other countries of the world were elections are conducted (including Nigeria) there is nothing like Electoral College. The winner is determined by normal voting and Hillary Clinton defeated Trump in the normal voting.

As a Prophet, TB Joshua saw that Mrs. Clinton won the election by a small margin during voting and he said exactly what he saw. Simple!

So was TB Joshua right? Yes! Hillary Clinton won the US election by a small marging.

Latest report from America...
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton finds herself moving ahead in the popular vote, according to the latest numbers that emerged this afternoon.

Mrs Clinton got 59,293,087 votes nationally, to beat Trump who has 59,131,346 — she defeated him with a small margin of about 160,000. What this means is that, because of what they called Electoral College in America, Mrs. Clinton will become the fifth U.S. presidential candidate to win the highest vote, she defeated her opponent, but couldn't make it to the white house due to Electoral College issue.

So those mocking Prophet TB Joshua ignorantly, be careful for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Generalkorex(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice explanation.
There is difference between Clinton will win and clinton would be the next us president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol...
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by oganology33(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
My Blood!!! some ppl can lie ooo.

How ever u wanna put it. Ur prophet has lied. There's no 2 way abt it.
I'm Sorry 2 b the one 2 announce 2 u.

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by mej67: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lame damage control.

Very lame.

4 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Oldlayez: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Drunks
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Burutus(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=tosbinga post=50901122]http://www.tosanking.com/2016/11/tb-joshuas-prophesy-hillary-clinton.html
TOSANKING BLOG
www.tosanking.com
I laugh when I observe some misguided people attacking Prophet TB Joshua that he predicted a "fake" outcome for the US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Even those who don't know anything about prophesies were joining to attack a man of God. Sigh!

I even had to caution Reno Omokri this morning, telling him that as a pastor he should know better than to attack a Prophet. Why? TB Joshua said Hillary Clinton would win the US election with a very small margin.

TB Joshua never said Hillary Clinton would win Electoral College. In fact, TB Joshua probably do not know what his called Electoral College because other countries of the world were elections are conducted (including Nigeria) there is nothing like Electoral College. The winner is determined by normal voting and Hillary Clinton defeated Trump in the normal voting.

As a Prophet, TB Joshua saw that Mrs. Clinton won the election by a small margin during voting and he said exactly what he saw. Simple!

So was TB Joshua right? Yes! Hillary Clinton won the US election by a small marging.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton finds herself moving ahead in the popular vote, according to the latest numbers that emerged this afternoon.

Mrs Clinton got 59,293,087 votes nationally, to beat Trump who has 59,131,346 — she defeated him with a small margin of about 160,000. What this means is that, because of what they called Electoral College in America, Mrs. Clinton will become the fifth U.S. presidential candidate to win the highest vote, she defeated her opponent, but couldn't make it to the white house due to Electoral College issue.

mocking Prophet TB Joshua ignorantly, be careful for your own good.[/quot Well explained but i doubt the validity of this whole chunk.
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by me1234: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
So God doesn't know the difference between electoral college and popularity vote abi? God is not a God of confusion, if he actually got the revelation or prophecy from God then, you should know that God knows the difference. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by sammyj: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
God of heaven please help us in this country oooooo This should be pushed to the joke section oo!!! shocked grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Kosy79(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua is still my pastor. When he help people we call him a good man now that his prophecy didn't come true for d first time we are now bashing him, calling him a badass prophet. Humans are indeed mysterious.

Homecoming bash!!!! Homecoming bash!!!!

There will be a homecoming bash for all those returning from America on 26th November. Y'all don't miss out. Come meet that friend that left and never checked on you. That guy that borrowed money from you and ran to the states. That guy that broke your heart and married that white lady for a visa.

Don't worry they are all coming home.

Don't miss the bash.

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by mployer(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
me1234:
So God doesn't know the difference between electoral college and popularity vote abi? God is not a God of confusion, if he actually got the revelation or prophecy from God then, you should know that God knows the difference. I rest my case.

What you ask is what God will reveal to you. If you ask for raw figures He gives u raw figures. Your interpretation is ur business.

I guess that is what happened
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by themonk(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
mployer:

What you ask is what God will reveal to you. If you ask for raw figures He gives u raw figures. Your interpretation is ur business.

I guess that is what happened
God is like a computer or something?
Or probably the author of confusion?

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by GBTYO: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fake ass prophet
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by mployer(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
themonk:

God is like a computer or something?
Or probably the author of confusion?

He does that sometimes to teach us a lesson. So we can learn to depend on him for interpretation
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by GBTYO: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
2 Timothy 4:3-4 A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear.
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Topgainer: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
So the damage control intiated by the robot-ScienceWatch is not enough. SMH
This is even more shameful. The moment I saw that prediction post that they made effort to hide or delete returned, I knew they were upto something. Yes, a woman won, will be sworn in in January, will have a vote of no confidence passed on her, will. ..
Expect more repackaging! give it to their media crew. Package and re-package, force it to fit in, our Prophet is infallible. But the truth be told, the followers will still reverence their demigod whether he is lying, breaking laws of common sense and exploiting them because they are under strong spell.

The man Donald Trump won the election and not Hillary Clinton. That is what the world Knows and that is the Verdict of Heaven against all predictions of man and demons.
Let wait for Prophet Akawa, Chris Okafor and others to repackage theirs and make it fit in.
tosbinga:

I laugh when I observe some misguided people attacking Prophet TB Joshua that he predicted a "fake" outcome for the US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

So was TB Joshua right? Yes! Hillary Clinton won the US

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by GBTYO: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Ezekiel 13:9 “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord God.”

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by GBTYO: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Jeremiah 23:16 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Topgainer: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
mployer:

He does that sometimes to teach us a lesson. So we can learn to depend on him for interpretation
Which interpretation? My friend, stop deceiving yourself. The Church will still be filled on Sunday no matter what, people will still look for miracle, the failed prophecy (more will still fail) doesn't matter to the desperate. Cheer up!
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by themonk(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
mployer:

I have no answer for you, keep twisting the truth.
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by GBTYO: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Second Peter 2:1-3 “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by kasheemawo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
He should have kept quiet the prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by temmypotter(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
op, na oversabi dey do you. the prophecy wasn't only about the elections, he said he saw a female President. whether or not she won the popular vote, she's not the president of America, all hail President Donald John Trump, my latest role model.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by ephemm(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Does popular votes get anyone to White House?

He saw a woman in White house and how will the congress give her hard times in January which she'll overcome by February with popular votes?

Go watch the video again, and stop trying to spin what's "unspinnable", you prophet guffed big time shikena

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
some robotic myopic xtians won't seize to amaze me...

TB Joshua is a fake mutherfucker who fuks with his followers mind like a dungeon dragon.. let it stink into u'r indomie filled skul
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by zzzzy: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Generalkorex:
Nice explanation.
There is difference between Clinton will win and clinton would be the next us president.
eya, what sort of logic is this. To win you need 270 electoral votes, so which one is this one again. Tb Joshuas prophecy failed, period.
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by elijahkayode(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Us Election 2016: Watch Viral Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesizing Hillary C..

http://prorant..co.ke/2016/11/us-election-2016-viral-video-of-pastor.html?m=1
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by DIKEnaWAR: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Stupid clown! Did you not watch the part where TB said she was going to have problems governin and getting laws passed? That means she won(both electoral vote and popular vote), got sworn in and became President.

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by elijahkayode(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
End Time: TB Joshua DENIES Giving USA Election False Prophecy, Says He Can Never Forget|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpqRMzlMijE
Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by DeLioncourt: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
tosbinga:
TOSANKING BLOG
www.tosanking.com

Izz as if you didn't even hear the prophecy. You're just talking nonsense.
Oga tb joshua said "i saw the new president ten days ago. And the new president will face many challenges including when passing bill". After that, He says "the man would have won but there was a state that voted 99% for her and she won and she will face many challenges including passing of bills". If you went to school or know how to speak english small, Einstein does not have to tell you that oga tb joshua said a woman will be america's next president.

So this crap you're bringing about electoral college is null and void.

And if TB joshua does not know what electoral college is, does that mean the provider of the prophecy (God) does not know it too?

Don't bring daft defenses to a lost battle. Tb joshua is a professional scammer. I dont even know how you people enjoy listening to him. The way he struggles to make sentences is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by DeLioncourt: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
elijahkayode:
End Time: TB Joshua DENIES Giving USA Election False Prophecy, Says He Can Never Forget|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpqRMzlMijE

the man just says nonsense. Makes no sense at all. Says the same things over and over again.
He tried to change mouth but I am sure nobody in that church understood what he was saying. Just clapping and woo-ing for nothing.
smh
All of you are doomed following this charlatan.
Anyway, if people still fall for yahoo boys' scams, I no blame una.

Re: Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election by ScienceWatch: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2016
tosbinga:
TOSANKING BLOG
www.tosanking.com

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Pastor Lands Arrives Warri For Event In Style, Lands In A Private Jet. PICS / Aksum Zion Church - Resting Place Of The Ark Of The Covenant / Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.