Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Experience On Hirefreehands - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience On Hirefreehands (557 Views)

Man Narrates Experience On Witnessing Nigerian Soldiers Brutalizing Civilians / ... / Share Your Experience On People Eating In A Public Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Hirefreehands by Gothlady: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
To get a good site to help you design a logo or get a website done for you is so hard but then i found this place, www.hirefreehands.tech and i must say i'm impressed. Unlike another site i visited whose name i won't mention that the freelancer just did rubbish for me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by MrThayor: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yes, I have also heard about them from a friend that has used them to build a website and he also said they are very good that he was very happy with the website that was built for him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by KKhorede: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Are you sure these ones are to be trusted? Because i know a lot of them out there and they all claim to be good too.
Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by Gothlady: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
I can guarantee you. I have heard only good things about them and how good and trusted their freelancers are so i tried myself and it was a great experience.
Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by SapphireA: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Is it only logo designs and website they can do there? Because i have a content job i need to give out but i don't know anyone.
Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by Gothlady: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
You can check out their website www.hirefreehands.tech for more information but i know they offer content too and other services.
Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by SapphireA: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK oo. Thanks guys. I will come and share my experience soon too.
Re: My Experience On Hirefreehands by MrThayor: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
I am sure it will be a good one. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Pays Two-month Salary Arrears / Will You Pick The Money? / Cha Cha Eke Faani Looks Absolutely Distasteful In These Photos- Kemi Omololu Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.