Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Job Vacancy! (see Picture) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Vacancy! (see Picture) (474 Views)

Job Vacancy At WHO For Only Nigerians (attractive Salary) / MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / ICT Job Vacancy At Garki Hospital Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy! (see Picture) by nneamaka114: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
If seeds of maize which are carelessly discarded in gutters could germinate, grow without weeding the environment or any care and eventually produce ears of corn, why then are you crying of hunger. Laziness verses grumbling equals to recession.
As hectic as it could sound to you especially if you are the “bring the food let’s eat type,” you can never understand that we need to go back to the root (farming). Does it matter what you sell to make money as long as it is legitimate?
The most annoying is unemployed Agricultural graduates who are brandishing their Cv’s hopping to get a job preferable in Abuja or better still Aso Rock
We are more endowed by nature to cultivate all year round than most countries of the world but the greatest sorrow for mankind is that we claim to be hard working strong and smart.
What is recession if with 500 Naira you can cook a pot of chicken soup and corn meal?
This certainly is an unrealizable dream because the little maize we plant is not enough to reduce cost of poultry feeds
see more
http://nowayobloggers.com/blog/agriculture/job-vacancy-see-picture#.

Re: Job Vacancy! (see Picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello You have said the truth, i am also a job seeker who have tried to start agriculture but no funds, i have pleaded to most investors but no way. i even try sell of my property to start farming but no way, if only i can see #300,000 i know how useful it will be on the large expanse of farmland in ondo state, anyway if you can help out.

(1) (Reply)

Workday Finance Online Training / Are You Ready To A Mobile App Developer? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / Fiber Optics Jobs : What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.