Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) (2108 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by jonhemma11: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Annie Idibia and 2Baba's babymama, Sumbo Adeoye have received praises from fans for teaming up to work towards a successful birthday for Annie.

In preparation of Annie's birthday,Annie teamed up with a couple of entrepreneurs yesterday to empower women in Lagos through her Annie Idibia Care Foundation which she launched this month. The empowerment initiative,which saw a turnout of numerous women, had classes and trainings in different entrepreneurial fields such as bag making, cake making and event planning.

Sumbo Adeoye who is an events planner and a pastor was one of the facilitators at the program, shutting down rumours that there might be beef between herself and Annie.She was spotted speaking at the event,encouraging youths with her speech.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/annie-idibia-2babas-babymama-sumbo-team.html

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by jonhemma11: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016

Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by jonhemma11: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by Oldlayez: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Story. They are not friends biko. There is a weird thing going btw them and if I were Sumbo, I go tear race.

Wait till she use the Destiny of those boys.
Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op, pls point of correction. Mrs Sumbo Adeoye is a Pastor's wife and madam .. She's not a baby mama.. Her husband get name, he's not a ghost. Try and give unbiased respect to both married ladies ..its an insult to Mrs Sumbo's husband and to Mrs Sumbo herself.
Take note.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by maryjan8(f): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by Mimienudles(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lovely! Very beautiful! Nothing can be compared to such happiness and togetherness, I pray it is for real
Re: Annie Idibia & 2Baba's Ex-wife Sumbo Promote Annie's Birthday,Fans React(pics) by sholatem(f): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
To be candid,i doff my hat for d level of maturity dat Sumbo put in place to honour Annie,its not easy nor common among women to summoned such courage.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Pregnancy Photo Breaks Guinness World Record To Become Most Liked Image / Top 10 RICHEST Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth – (2017) >>>>> / Father-son Photos! Singer B-red Poses With His Father, Senator Ademola Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.