Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

See How To Deactivate Mtn From Stealing Your Money For Automatic Data Subscripti - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Deactivate Mtn From Stealing Your Money For Automatic Data Subscripti (833 Views)

NCC Stops MTN From Acquiring Visafone / How To Stop MTN From Deducting Your Yafunyafun Bonus When You Have Data / How To Deactivate MTN Link-up Services From 20730 And 30730 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Deactivate Mtn From Stealing Your Money For Automatic Data Subscripti by blazerblog(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Have you mistakenly subscribed for mtn music+, Game+ and other data plans or being activated for you by MTN, that have been sucking your money automatically? Yea! Your solution is here today, this topic will help you unsubscribe from those money sucking data plans from MTN.

How to unsubscribe from hidden data plans on mtn

Firstly, download MyMtn by clicking here
Then launch it and click on My Account
After that, click on My subscription and you will see all the data plans you have activated.

Then disable all the data plans subscriptions you want to remove.

So by now, you are already free from MTN automatic subscription of any hidden data

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Want To Sell Android Phone For N6,000 ? / How To Install Ios On Any Android Device / Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.