Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) (834 Views)

Please I Need Help In Unlocking My Iphone 6s / Need Help In Unlocking My New Iphone7 / Which Of These Phones Should I Settle For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Good day house, please I need an urgent assistance in unlocking these phone.

The owner of these phones is late, he died last month, and he's my fiance immediate senior brother.

They don't intend wiping the phone, they only want to unlock it, so as to know if theirs any vital information, as the person is a business man, who deals in phones, laptops, cars etc.

Note: This is not a stolen phone, and is not in any way on for sale.

You can contact me on 08060 or quote me if you can unlock them.

Thanks

Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Please I need some replies, not just to read, and view.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Reminder
Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by lade0011: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
No passworded apple phone can be unlocked sir. Unless you can contact united states FBI to help you with the contact of the Israeli hacker that helped unlocked a terrorist iPhone 5s last year
wunmi590:
Please I need some replies, not just to read, and view.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
lade0011:
No passworded apple phone can be unlocked sir. Unless you can contact united states FBI to help you with the contact of the Israeli hacker that helped unlocked a terrorist iPhone 5s last year

Lol, that mean they would have to leave it like that.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by GoodyOG: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
wunmi590:
Good day house, please I need an urgent assistance in unlocking these phone.

The owner of these phones is late, he died last month, and he's my fiance immediate senior brother.

They don't intend wiping the phone, they only want to unlock it, so as to know if theirs any vital information, as the person is a business man, who deals in phones, laptops, cars etc.

Note: This is not a stolen phone, and is not in any way on for sale.

You can contact me on 08060988682 or quote me if you can unlock them.

Thanks

it can be unlocked.. you can even do it yourself..... see how to do it

http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/01/apple-products-are-known-for-their.html

thank me later
Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by emakind(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Go to utube nd do it urself
Re: Please I Need Assistance In Unlocking These Phones (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
emakind:
Go to utube nd do it urself

Thank you very much for the advice, but me I can't stress myself ooo.

Have told them to just leave it at home, but if not that, they want to check if information is inside or not, I also know they would just abandon it some where.

I guess I would give them their property.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Post On Bold Or Comment On Bold On Nairaland ? / 19k Followers Instagram Account For Sale(Sold Already) / Confirmed: Samsung To Launched Its Galaxy Product On 23th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.