Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says (75730 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by friedcorn: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
babyfun:
Chai! Na like this my shakara go end?? E no go better for everybody wey vote for this man oo...I'll wait for him to send me back home first sha which he can't.
picture of u kissing a white guy in winter or you are lying.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by francisbarrack(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
skywalker240:

Your father and ur boreholed mother who gave birth to u a shiit paper is also a walking dead

Ps u just butress my point dead mugu...oya pls do the needful

Eni egbe ni Iran de Iran eee. Dead mad thing.
I wouldn't insult ur fada coz we r well brought up but we all know ur trip. Keep on

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Flat heads are completely mute
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by haggai247: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
its a blessing in disguise for trump winning for Nigeria
unless waste of forex trying to go to us to have a baby all for green card,waste on medical tourism ,sanctuary for looter blocked because requirement for visa would be reviewed

Obama presidency has not done anything positive for African except talk-shop us-africa summit and helping dead brain buhari getting to power

it time to see what plan the Republican have for Africans

Obama preach change in Nigeria it happened, so also it happened to US
IF YOU BEND DOWN DEY LOOK PERSON B.L.O.K.O.S NO FORGET SAY PERSON DEY LOOK YOUR OWN TOO

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by SmartMugu: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Picures of the destroyed green card or I dont believe it. Also, a scan of a letter to the US consulate stating a desire to denounce any ties to the US.
By tomorrow now, stories can change - like "I only came back to Nigeria for a wedding or naming ceremony".

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
That thing that made him get f9 in all his WAEC papers and graduated with 3rd class in university has started doing him again.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by DCMIX(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
babyfun:
Chai! Na like this my shakara go end?? E no go better for everybody wey vote for this man oo...I'll wait for him to send me back home first sha which he can't.
do u have a green card? hehehehe
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Taryur3(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
babyfun:
You going no where babe.Trump is not the only one to make decision. Even he can't deport all the illegal immigrants he talk about if at all you are one of them,believe ur feet is already on the solid land...all other ground will be sinking one.those in Nigeria wishing ppu in america badluck can never leave this zoo country call naijiria...
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by vheckthor1: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alexxgold:

we up North are watching. we don't mock the yorubas like osus do. God willing, we'll enforce islam on the entire Southern region
God will never allow the plans to work out, all the plan to enforce Islam on southerners and all over Nigeria will fail totally.

3 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Princeroyal: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
prof Soyinka should come back here and impact knowledge to our citizens. his knowledge will add more value to our education.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by skywalker240(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
francisbarrack:

Eni egbe ni Iran de Iran eee. Dead mad thing.
I wouldn't insult ur fada coz we r well brought up but we all know ur trip. Keep on
I dont change words with the dead, henceforth am gonna ignore ur pained ass cool
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by henrydadon(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
tonio2wo:

Are u saying prof's brain was paused when he said that? cheesy

MANY people never expected donald to win..it simply unbelievable
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by SUNSHINE85: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Anybody that know him, he should never go to that USA again either on medical or anything and he should tell the children not to take him to that Country again. Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by moshino(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Welcome home professor and kindly tear their useless green card.

I just love him as he actually kept to his words.

Where is the evidence that he has kept to his words?

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by wristbangle: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
moshino:

Where is the evidence that he has kept to his words?

Seeing is believing. Can you see the pix?
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Marlvin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
But he just got elected today, he isn't sending anyone packing yet... Not on his list of priorities if you ask me. what's the rush about getting back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by blackboy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
I can see why Nigerians will continued to be fooled by politicians. Can you imagine, this picture and ppl are convinced he is returning to Nigeria. I laugh. So gulible. What we want to see is him tearing his green card. A whole professor and wanna be among Nigerians complaining about Trump when when he didn't complain about how Nigeria is being ruled. Lets compare Trump and PMB... wait that is a big insult not only to Trump but to American. If we could vote for PMB why cant Trump be voted for . All this drama by Prof and other is uncalled for . Prof is still cherishing his green card. Ask him to choose green card or green passport? Your guess is as good as mine.
God bless Nigeria . God bless the USA. mwuahh

P>S If prof dont need his green card make I come collect am. Tens of millions of Nigerias will happily give their passport in exchange.

Most people just didnt believe Trump would win that includes Prof

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by 2nqey: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why the black man on T-SHIRT look like the young version of Jonathan though
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by SirShymexx: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
What's the whole hysteria and fear about? Trump isn't going to touch anyone - he is a businessman.

I have been AA guys (those who ought to be scared)on an AA forum for sports and hip-hop all day. And they're not even bothered. Everyone has just been having banter and clowning black women for being slaves to a crooked white woman and clowning white women for selling feminism to black women but when it came to putting their money where their mouth is, they ended up being subservient to white men like they always do behind closed doors loool.

Ain't no real nyggah bothered about Trump - it's business as usual albeit with a safer world with room for more jaw jaw and not war war. Let psycho Trump the gangster rule and stop the unnecessary nonsense. The better candidate won.
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by totorimi: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
That is not enough, where is the picture evidence of the shredded green card? So that we are sure he is not sneaking back in there. Return back and have a taste of bubu's recession.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by PecE2Make: 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
until he tour his green card. Before I believe

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by WaleEkun: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
If the good professor did say this, it is childish, juvenile, reactionary and ignorant, and he does not understand America. I am not surprise, he does not understand politics at all as he favored Buhari presidency over Jonathan. Though both the Dullard and the drunkard are clueless, he should not have supported Buhari at all. At best, he should have abstained or support another person. He is just coming home to Nigeria to die as he would not have anything stimulating to do unlike in America. No electricity, mosquito, idiots abound in that zoo of a country.

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by ancientbanana: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
wristbangle:
Welcome home professor and kindly tear their useless green card.

I just love him as he actually kept to his words.

To the disgruntled IPOB members calling him names earlier, you can see he stood by his words hence not speaking from both side of mouths as you clearly states it represents a typical behaviour of an afonja person.

This is someone that stood for your current agitation and fought for u during Biafra war. Don't you think you people are being ungrateful?
let him Tear it oooo. Dats d grand finale

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by lonecat: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump on Wole soyinka right now

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by slurryeye: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
PecE2Make:
until he tour his green card. Before I believe

Not only tour, he will also journey his green card

Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by Afrocentric: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A trending report indicates that Nigeria’s Nobel Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka may be arriving Nigerian soil for good, any moment from now. A photo circulated on the social media by a Nigerian, Prince Adeyinka Success, who said he was travelling out of the U.S but with his Canadian passport, shows the Nobel Laureate already inside a plane arranging his hand luggages.

This is coming days after he said if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States, he will leave the country. And hours after Nigerians urged him to be a man of his words.

“If in the unlikely event he does win, the first thing he’ll do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US. Well, I’m not waiting for that. The moment they announce his victory, I will cut my green card myself and start packing up,” said Soyinka, who is scholar-in-residence at New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs this autumn.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/wole-soyinka-reportedly-on-his-way-back.html
God punish APC, this picture is old, not recent

1 Like

Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by InvertedHammer: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
/
At 82, Wole Soyinka should live in Nigeria.

He should wake up with a libation to the ancestors every morning using Schnapp and kolanut.

There has to be an age limit to hustling abroad.
\
Re: "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
He probably has a diplomatic passport he can use anytime to enter without needing the green card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Mending Fences (romance) / PEMISIRE: ....a man's destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.