Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest (1471 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest by wizkid1004: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
As crazy as it may sound, a quick survey amongst American after Trump’s victory over Clinton puts Kanye West over Trump for the 2020 presidential election. The just concluded elections had Clinton winning the popular votes with just over 59,588.685 votes. With the number of Kimye (Kanye West + Kim Kardashian) supporters out there, it will...

https://234online.com/news/world/polls-suggest-kanye-west-beating-trump-in-2020-presidential-election

Re: Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest by afribabe: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
??
Re: Kanye West To Beat Trump In 2020 US Presidential Election, Polls Suggest by GBTYO: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
This narcissistic sellout wants to take the Trump?

Hollywood rallied around Clinton and she lost.

Americans are sick and tired of commercial endorsement.

Fck you Kanye, you oko ashewoe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Exactly Am I Gonna Bang You? – Kemi Olunloyo Ask Flavour / Patience Ozokwor Said My Daughter Is Against My Call To Christ / See The Funny Reply Davido Got For His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.