Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected (11390 Views)

Tips And Steps On How To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter. / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Not Displaying Any Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected by affairsnaija: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Few days ago I notice some foul play on my prepaid meter which kept me thinking whether the power distribution company or my prepaid meter are playing fast one on me in the sence that my prepaid meter credit unit No longer last the way it use to.

At first I thought my meter was tempared with by phcn staff so I became curious and decided to consult the power distribution paypoint staff to confirm what the issue might be. One of the staff told me in order to find out if my prepaid meter is consuming credit unit unsually, I should do the following:
1. Disconnect or off the supply of Electricity to the House
2. Monitor the Unit on the prepaid meter for 30 minute or an hour.
3. If you notice any drop on the credit unit on your prepaid meter after 30 minute then the connection some where in your house is faulty which is making the unit to run fast.
4. If the Unit did not drop after 30 minute then your meter and connection is ok

That is how to check if your prepaid meter is playing fast one on you

Source: http://currentaffairs.npowerdg.com/2016/11/how-to-check-if-your-prepaid-meter-is.html

Re: How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected by Olasco93: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected by jahsson(m): 3:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one
.... Thanks for d info...

#PLU
Re: How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected by PharmAlfred: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you are still here, how did you enventually solve the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Star Formation / New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb / Hack Any Wifi Password In A Minutes With A Pc (100% Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.