Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (166042 Views)

Pls Ladies Dont Open This Thread Or U Will Be Pregnant...... / Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by rxfemi(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
ve encouraged her to start working out, like squatting and jogging and she's doing them religiously cos she really wants to make me happy and maybe not loose me to a chick with such physical attributes [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by tesorifashionho: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Butt foam pads and silicone pads are available for sale at cheap prices.
Original Butt enlargement pants wt foam pads-N3,800
Original butt/hip lace boyshorts wt foam pads-N4,000
Original butt pants wt silicone pad-N4000.
Wist cinchers,tummy bodyshapers and adhesive silicone bras also available.Call 08060189797 0r 08124122446 or Visit www.tesori.com.ng npw.
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by bewitching: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
Call dis numbers 09093308321 or 07030142510 or bb pin 2A0786B3,I hav products dat are safe made in nigeria wit our herbs for butt and hips I'll also tell wat local nigerian foods 2 eat,and the portion 2 achieve desired results
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by iretunde(m): 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
SIA Herbal the only and Original marketer for your number one buttocks and breast enlargement products such as Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Capsule and Oil for Buttocks enlargement and also Bustty Breast Cream, Capsule and Oil for Breast enlargement. We are here to make you look in your best and desired look. But as we all know that a good business can never be successful without a good market competitors but at the same time I want to WARN you our Dear Customer that, there are some people out there who have decided to be using our products brands (Bobaraba Super Curve ) as their own products. Please let me just give you this little advice, don't buy anything enhancement products most especially if you're not sure of the manufacturer proficiency in the business and how do you know that? By asking questions that has to do with hormone and fats distribution for the buttocks and the breasts and the person in charged must be able to tell you many things that has to do with sex hormone that developed those fats easily. And I've come to discovered that products that Original is been written on is actually fake while products that is just ordinarily branded for the purpose of effectiveness is the true Original. So, these fraudsters have been fooling people using our name and products to manufactured their own products using our brands to just deceived people believing that it's our products that they've bought. Meanwhile, just recently, a lady bought this fake Bobaraba from these people and thought that she bought our products until when she wanted to buy the capsule and later discovered that she had bought the fake products and she said she was surprised when she saw that our products had come down in prices. And that's what some Nigerian are, they loved looking for cheap but very effective product while they will just been endangered their lives by taking all just fake products not knowing what they are actually made up of. And that is why we at SIA Herbal will never for any reason compromise our dignity and integrity just because of money. We locally manufactured some of our products and that's why we can say that they're at The higher side for some people as the have been proved, but we'll never sell substandard enhancements beauty products for the sake of money. Mind you many big enhancements stores that are known around patronized our own humble products and sell to most of you at a very high price in their stores while some will just rebranded the products telling their customer that they imported the products. Well, let me just be honest, there are many fake products in the markets and there are real products in the markets too, but I will tell you this simple truth, when it comes to Buttocks, Hips and Breast enlargements then don't go anywhere again and stop fooling yourself, all you need to do is just visit any of our website at www.siaherbal. and Click ORDER for price details and delivery charges. You can also call this phone number +2348035324914. To be honest a good delicacy costs money, and so also don't expect us to be cheap to avoid embarrassment, we don't scam or fraud, we always delivers our packages within 48hrs of payment. Call us and patronize us if you've not been doing so and a trial will convinced you totally. Well, thanks for having me again, I'm Iretunde Adams CEO SIA Herbal

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2014
@ Poster,I think they've said it all,but I'll still reitrate.Squats can do some magic on the butt by enhancing on the shape & size while cardio (jogging)exercises will definitely tone not only the thighs but the whole body.Don't waist ur resources on any enhancement drugs,cos u may have regrets in the long run.However,child bearing plays a role in increasing a woman's body size,so if she gives birth,dat part of the body will definitely increase.No worries,ok.
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by waley007(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
One were do dey do some kind atupid advert
....abeg go sleep if u no fit contribute beta tin

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by iretunde(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks once again for patronizing our products. We from the SIA HERBAL will always gives you the best and authentic products. We will also not hesitate to informed you about those who have taken this business as a way to defraud people and also as a means of scam that you our customers should beware of them most especially from Port Harcourt, because this so called company have take to their stand to spoiled the good image and name of this great company SIA Herbal and what a name that we have been maintaining for the past five years. Those who have been buying our products since then know fully well that we don't scam or defraud people of their money and what we say we do is what we actually do, and that is business. But talking about those people and company of fake individuals that have been using our products for their own brands too, I'll not say that they are helping us to promote our products the more but yet at the same time trying to spoiled to business in making sure they are looking for all means to get money. Because come to think of it, I believe it's a psychological thing that how is it possible here on earth to leave Nigeria to Ivory Coast to buy Botcho Cream made by Dr. ZOH and yet comes back to Nigeria to be selling at a cheaper price, even if the person buys plenty of it because it is not possible to pay over N60,000 for to and fro transport fare and gets back to Nigeria and still sells each N11,000 for each even if such buys many at the price rate of N5,000 each which is the calculation of the actual price directly from Dr. ZOH himself. So considering the factor of the fact that one buys like 10, Now tell me like how much do you believe that person will resell it over in Nigeria? Now not to talk of that alone but also the Bobaraba Super Curve brands which are Cream, Capsule and Oil mind you we don't sell sirop as they put it but what we produced for our own Bobaraba Super Curve is Oil not Sirop and we do not use the picture of pebblez da model on any of our brands as they have used on their own. And imagine a fake product with the inscription of Original on it. So, I will urge you our customers to beware and be very sensitive to what you're buying and where you're buying from. Truly we may not be running stores because of adulterations of our products but still make sure you call our number +2348035324914 and also you may log on to our website www.siaherbal. and click ORDER for price details and delivery charges. We make sure all products paid for get to their respective customers easily. Our most guarantee is that we majorly manufactured the Bobaraba Super Curve brands with the efforts of candid friends for the Herbal capsule and so also we manufactured the Big Botoss Butt brands which is also the best active products of our own, both are self made tested and trusted. BOBARABA SUPER CURVE and BIG BOTOSS BUTT brands of Buttocks Enlargements products are locally made with 100% natural ingredients which have not side effects and artificial products included. Once again I do thank you for your patronage in the year 2014, we also promised to serve you more better in 2015 and beyond. Thanks and remain blessed. I am Iretunde Adams CEO SIA Herbal. And please do not forget to log in to our website which stills remain www.siaherbal. and click on Order for price details and delivery charges. Thanks.

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Sine1:
its only exercise like jogging,squattin as u sed that cn do d trick broda i dont kno about any cream. exercise takes months my broda no short cut to good thing wink
So dAT means a man wey dey exercise regularly and dey jog go still get Big yansh like woman?
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by mahogany28: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
My dear, all these pills and creams are purely waste of time and money. they do not work.

theres actually a herb for it. but nobody will tell u the truth only if u roll with the real ladies. I think they also have a secret site they put all those things. dunno sha..I have a friend that actually bought from them and goodness me, men started chasing after her after a month.

http://bodysecrets100..com/

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by ochallo: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Butt enhancement creams work for some and not for others, There are a host of them with isosensuals and major curves being the most popular, you can try them.

Here are 10 butt enhancement creams you can try.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2015/03/10-butt-enhancement-creams-and-pills.html
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Nacre1: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
DR JAMES PRODUCTS. 100 %NATURAL 0 %SIDE EFFECTS
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Annabeltunechi: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Any Lady who is interested in having a curvier,sexier body and a more enhanced butt and hips should consider using Botcho cream by dr. Zoh in Ivory coast. Made from natural ingredients and herbs.There are no side effects.It gives a permanent result.#Tested and proven to increase the size of hips and butt in as little as 2 weeks.Get that dream ass and hips now,it works like magic.Say bye bye to butt pads.embrace a sexier and curvier u.Contact Annabel for ur original botcho cream. 08074007480.
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by adey4: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Have you heard of MAJOR CURVES... Wow. It works yes it works. Rated no 1 in Usa and is highly effective. Order for the major curves cream and pills. And remain curvy permanently.. order... and google more about it. Call 08067907428. Lagos. BBM CHANNEL:C003D5A48. LADIES PLS JOIN OUR CHANNEL.

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by fadekemitoyin: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Have u ever thought of it once, why your body figure keeps pissing you off. Give your buttocks/hips enlargement,breast lift and enlargement pills and cream,vaginal tightening gel that give it a nice scent,a nice shape,talk to Yems cosmetic and health supplement for a nice and befitting figures. Well tested and trusted contact 08034292000
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by bimsbabe(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Do you want to lose weight safely & effectively ? If so, Orewa Slimming Solution & body enhancement center is your best bet !
100% organic solution like trim & fit diet coffee,Joms Slimming Pills,Fatfigher,Greenworld Slimming package,slimming gels and more.
We also have Original Botcho cream,Mecca pills,latex waist trainers,butt lifts,ass pad,arm shapers & loads of other shapers. All these at Orewa Slimming Solutions & body Enhancement Center. Call/whatsApp 08183503949 or bbm channel-C00358370
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by iretunde(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Buttocks and Breast enlargement products have now been a kinds of products in the market that every one now wanted to dig their hands to in order to sustain the living, and while some that are very much sincere in the field are there but many believes that such company are selling fake products since they believe that their products is very expensive.

Mind you and so to say SIA HERBAL have been in this field for now years and still in the market, as you may have known that SIA HERBAL is an online company that delivers directly to your doorstep when you make order from our website www.siaherbal.

There are numerous brands of products available for your enlargements purposes such breast and buttocks, we also sells stretchmark removal products and tummy fat reduction products too and all are working without any side effects.

To know more about SIA HERBAL products please visit our website www.siaherbal. or call us on +234 803 532 4914. We do accept calls from 8:00am to 7:00pm CAT Monday to Saturdays.

Thanks for your understanding.

Iretunde Adams
CEO SIA HERBAL

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Nacre1: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Have you heard about Dr James range of herbal beauty and health products??

100% natural 0% side effects.

Our products include :

Slimming tea, gel and pills : to naturally get the perfect shape you always dream about
Acne and freckle facial foam
Whitening and dark spot removal foam
Anti dandruff shampoo
Dark circles remover
Breasts and virginal firming soap
Hip up gel and pills : for firm, bigger and better looking hips
Medicated soap
Feminine hygiene soap
Hypertension and hemorrhoid capsule etc.

All this and many more at an affordable price and extremely effective.
Inbox or call 07010064457 to order yours.

We deliver to any part of the country.
Satisfaction 100% guaranteed

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by fadekemitoyin: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Get all kinds of feminine supplements, breast enlargement,breast firmer,buttocks/thighs /hipup enlargement,flat tummy pills,penis enlargement pills vaginal tightening gel, maca for repair of all body hormone/fertility in women and the rest,add up on watsap or call mr yemi( 08034292000/08187519191)
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by cbi24: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
There is only one I know that works very well
and the name is Bobaraba

If you’re embarrassed and tired of the saggy
and rippled appearance of your Buttocks and
how it makes you look and feel…
now you can finally do something GOOD about it.

Clinically proven to stimulate fat and give
you curves in all the right places,
Bobaraba Buttock and Hip Syrup utilizes not one,
but two clinically proven technologies which
are proven to increase volume as well as
lift and firm body contours.

Beautiful, sexy buttocks do not have to
be a fantasy!

No side effects, Results from 7 days.

We deliver to you any where
Whatsapp us 08152993665, or call 08152993665,09094829722

Call us now now
I will be giving the first 5 people 20% discount.

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by mhere: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
cbi24:
and the name is Bobaraba

be a fantasy!

Call us now now
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by mhere: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
and the name is Bobaraba

be a fantasy!

Call us now now

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by cbi24: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please Mahogany28 have been trying to pay through PayPal based on the bodysecret site you introduced ie I can't find their email address for me to pay the token. Please can you link me to that your friend that bought their herbs.Thanks
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by fadekemitoyin: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
BUTTOCKS/HIPS ENLARGEMENT PILLs & CREAM, BREAST ENLARGEMENT PILLS & CREAM,FAT BURNER PILLS, FLAT TOMMY ENHANCEMENT PILLS, LIBIDO CORRECTOR for WOMEN, BREAST PUMP, VAGINAL TIGHTENING PRODUCTS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCTS!!! We make delivery nation wide , contact fbk page (Yemz Cosmetics & Enlargement Supplement). N call us on 08034292000
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by MillenaMille: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
I tried Dermalmd Glute Booster serum and results were immediate. I started seeing an increase in my butt in the first week !

Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Ankara Styles For Your Kids!! All For Them. / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153