Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (166049 Views)

Pls Ladies Dont Open This Thread Or U Will Be Pregnant...... / Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adexgold(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
If you really need a professional training on organic skin care products....you can contact LizbenpetGold on 08063244764...she's really good on it...very calm in training....her whatsapp training is 08063244764...
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adexgold(f): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Hello pals I was a teenager when i starts to suffer from acne...I spent almost 12 years. ..trying to get what i could use for the cure....I tried so many soap..with counter cream .....but it goes and keep coming...and a friend of mine told me about this skin doctor lizbenpet gold ....I tried my last luck....thinking it might not work ...but to tell you the gist in fulll....lizbenpet product was the cure to my acne....it was the cure I had been waiting to get all this while...so I decided to share it with my friends on here...she's really a wonderdul doctor in two weeks I started seeing a fast changes on my face....now I can go out without make up...thanks to lizbenpet products.....though she's into general body treatment ...and have a lots of products for the benefits of skin beauty...and people has been testifying to her products...if you really don't want to waste your money ...and really wish to get the best product from a relaible doctor pls contact lizben...and tell her your skin conduction ....she is good..and I know she's gonna help...this is her number...08063244764...or whatsapp her...on this number...08063244764....use her products and thank me later
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adexgold(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hello friend I LizbenpetGold a skin gurru... is giving out two weeks training on whitening and lightening cream and soap making ..just to reduce the rate of unemployment in my own way.....do you love to be a boss...then dont let this opportunity pass you by.....with just #5000..add me up on my whatsapp number 08063244764......to teach you the tactics you needed to know on cream and soap making...offer starts from 25th of april and ends on 15th of May 2019...then training begins on 16th id may to 30th of may 2019...the first 20th people shall be given discount of 2k. ..discount...
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adexgold(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2019
Are you suffering from a bad knuckles or any skin problem ..as a result of chemical used base cream ...go no where ...@ LizbenpetGold beauty ventures we offer the best organic and herbal treatment...for knuckles and for all skin problem...call us or whatsapp us on 08063244764...visit and like our face bk page @ LizbenpetGold beauty world....check the page to see our testimonies.....
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by byinks(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adexgold(f): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
hello pal ...do you ever care to have a permanent herbal cure for all of this illness...

1..small or big fibroid....
2..low.sperm count...
3. infertility problem..
4...pregnancy care.kits for easy delivery...
5...fallopian tube blockage...
6...gonorreah
7...errection problem
8...enlargement of dick ...
. and all kind of illnesses...
call to reach us on 08063244764...or 08157086529...or whatsapp us on 08063244764
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by lizbenpet: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2019
Do you care to have a sparkling skin with no blemishes...friends try to use skin doctor products..I have used and bought for my friends...the result is marvelous ....she has...lightening body kits...baby skin products...whitening kit...half caste whitening cream...herbal whitening soap...stretch marks cream and oil...dark knuckles removal kits....you can reach her on 08063244764...or whatsapp her on 08063244764...use her products and thank me later
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by lizbenpet: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2019
Do you care to have a sparkling skin with no blemishes...friends try to use skin doctor products..I have used and bought for my friends...the result is marvelous ....she has...lightening body kits...baby skin products...whitening kit...half caste whitening cream...herbal whitening soap...stretch marks cream and oil...dark knuckles removal kits....you can reach her on 08063244764...or whatsapp her on 08063244764...use her products and thank me later
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by graciousolo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
donpaulo:
i'm considering getting one( glutimax that claims it could double the size in a few weeks) for me babe but i need some advice from ladies that may have used it or know of a friend that may have and i would really love to know if they do work undecided
i admire babes with thick toned thighs and nice, round, big butts and she knows this but me babe is a lil bit short of those qualities so i'm trying to see if i could do stuff to help enhance those areas. cool
someone adviced getting her some drugs that would enhance those parts but i'm afraid of resultant or side effects in future.
already, i've encouraged her to start working out, like squatting and jogging and she's doing them religiously cos she really wants to make me happy and maybe not loose me to a chick with such physical attributes grin but its not doing much though i've noticed a lil improvement.
please, i really need some constructive, intelligent, no hating, no insulting responses from you gurls.
thanks wink

10 years later...

Did it work?

Are you still with her?

1 Like

Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by OjodomoBlessing: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by Adepegbajos: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Yes it does work
Re: Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. by kingzy02(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
iretunde:
We all have known the truth asides many lies that we have heard concerning the hormone in our body system and mostly sexual hormone that are connected to gender patterns because they determined them. Sexual hormone goes a long way in the body system of both human and animals. We know when a male voice began to crack, we can all assume that the puberty is taking place in such and also the moment we started to notice a noodle in the chest of small girl then we should also have known that the little girl is preparing for adulthood, many things in such will change like sweat glands, voice pitch, body shape and many more. But when all these does not takes place as they should have, we should all know that something is wrong somewhere in the body system such as LH, LFH, LSH, et.c. But when all these do takes place but they are not well proportionally distributed to their usual part, for example a lady that was build up like a man and also with a male voice, or the breast is underdeveloped as at age of 21-27 or even more than that or a woman that has a very breast but do not have much on the butt side, that means the body is not well proportionally distributed as it should have been. And yet many will still be saying that it is how God has created them to be, but I tell you are what you are.... As in what you determine what you look like or what you really want to look like, body or no body does not concern your spirituality but your soul.

But here we are today looking for series of solutions to our kinds of various body structure problems, like many want to increase the size of their buttocks while others want to increase their breast and some they want to increase both the buttocks and the breast. And here we are today, to telling to keep the body changing. I recieved an sms recently stating that the lady is highly in need of my help to get her breast increase in time because it has cost her her relationship, and that simply means that the boy friend has left her for the sake of her small breast, so also a lady called me to supply her our buttocks enlargement cream to get her buttocks increased, and when I saw the lady myself I felt pitied for her because she has a very big breast but doesn't have a butt at all, I mean all is flat at the back.

We also endulge in the following only if many of you want it, and as we all know that cleaniness is next to Godliness, we also do under (vagina) shaving for any woman or lady who might be lazy to do that for themslves or maybe you a type that want to do it but your hand can not reach your private part for the shaving either due to been fat or that you have a shorter arms to reach the place. And so also we treat vagina infections such vagina odour, toilet disease and the rest of them. Why are we talking about this is that, many may count it as a stupid talk or a silly saying, but on a more serious note we know that some women are so lazy to the point that they have all the bush around their private parts without been concern about it, many women do hear from their boyfriends or husband that they are not neat enough or rather they will say they are dirty, many have hear this time without number and it has costs alot their relationships without knowing it. Treat your private part well in order to get the adequate respect you are expecting to get. There are more to relationship than what you think. We do all these services at your prefered destinations. So let me say this we are Under Barbers, and we shave you clean.

Now, the choice is yours to change or modify your body either through butt shot or buttocks enlargement cream or through breast injection (if only you can stand the pain) or breast creams or capsule or pills.

We have enough products for you to enhance or modify your body like Bobaraba Super Curve Cream, Bustty Breast Cream, Athroshan Breast Capsule, Yodi pills for Buttocks enlargement, Botcho Cream and Lolo Cream (Ivorian prodcuts). So the choice is your to choose, we don't choose for people to buy or determine which of the products works faster, you decide which ever one that you want to buy, and we can say is that all of them are working and all the creams are 100% pure herbal with no side effects or adverse contraindications.

To order for your products simply call 08035324914 and also to know more or visit our website www.siaherbal.
with this your first sentence nobody is going to read this, shorten the first sentence,make it simple and catchy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Ankara Styles For Your Kids!! All For Them. / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.