Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her (1811 Views)

Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband / Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by trendyrammy(f): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Music legend, 2Face Idibia shared this lovely photo of wife, Annie and wrote *"My friend, my sister, my woman! #Aicarefoundation""

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/2-baba-shares-stunning-photo-of-annie.html

Lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2016
Wetin stunning here? Some people sef
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Benjom(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
abuayman:

If you compare her with "Donald Ebube Trump" you'll, without mincing words, agree with me that she's indeed stunning... grin. Annie is cute.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Edwinmason(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
Benjom:

If you compare her with "Donald Ebube Trump" you'll, without mincing words, agree with me that she's indeed stunning... grin. Annie is cute.
lol u wicked o
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by UIA04(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
At first sight I thought it was Bob risky
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2016
she is pweety... nice one tubaba
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Benjom:

Yhu re mouthed
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by coolbreezy01: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2016
abuayman:
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Monkey no fine but him mama like am like that!
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by PaulIdu: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Benjom:

At your age Donald Trump was a million times more handsome than you and at 70 years old he still look better than all the 70 year old in Ur lineage I am sure ...
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one..
Re: 2 Baba Shares Stunning Photo Of Annie Idibia,gushes Over Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one..

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Banging Curve On The Street Of Atlanta / Tekno Vs Runtown Who Is The Best? / Toyin Lawani Babydaddy, Lord Trigg Shows Off His Young Bae [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.