Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband (22574 Views)

Olivia "Has Got To Be The Strongest And Bravest 6 Year Old Ever" - Annie Idibia / Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia / Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Step Son As He Celebrate His 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress Annie Idibia is such a proud wife! The mother of two took to her IG to gush over the handsomeness of her husband 2Face.

She said he is the finest man ever and he is hers.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/finest-man-ever-annie-idibia-gushes-over-husband.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Love is more beautiful when you marry the right person cool cool

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/finest-man-ever-annie-idibia-gushes-over-husband.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Awwwwww. cheesy cheesy
Love is a beautiful thingy......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by BigbamoAYO(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2018
He no fine reach me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
He no fine reach me
We know that already handsome bobo! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Shelloween(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
He no fine reach me
Na money be fine bobo.

So, shut up.

5 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by BigbamoAYO(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author= post=72038850] We know that handsome bobo! cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by ATEAMS: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2018
husband advertisements for them slay queen
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by itspzpics(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by JasonScoolari: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin Annie always feeling insecure. Not her fault tho, she's not that beautiful to start with, Hence the PDA...

She's a blessing to the hypertek nigga himself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Twale jare. You get mouth.
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by itiswellandwell: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
No be lie
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Giddymoney(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by 2shure: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
nigerian ladies are good at deceit
wtf hw if he was a broke ass man
wud she be able to say such
know me when im poor
not when am rich
u come and claim relationship.
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
She's lucky. Love their Coca-Cola advert.

4 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by tesppidd: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
She used to tell her friends i was ugly and wouldn't touch me,

then I showed up on that dubbed out buggy,

and then she got fuzzy and don't remember.......

-Jay-Z

2 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Sirmuel1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
2baba is fuvkin her very well grin

1 Like

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by eleojo23: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
What does she mean by 'my mine'?

Does she mean he is her gold mine?

14 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Gangster1ms: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tu baba fine no be small
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
2shure:
know me when im poor
not when am rich
Stop with this mentality. Go and research more about the couple and stop advertising your ignorance.

Broke this Broke that...

13 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Etonyc(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
2shure:
know me when im poor
not when am rich
She met him broke

13 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
He no fine reach me
Are you a fine artist ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by 2shure: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
well if he goes broke tomorrow
i knw shes in for the money
vewi slight diff btwn she and dat bich mercy aigbe
Etonyc:

She met him broke
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by jayson87: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
This woman shaaa... LSE dey worry her like no tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by lielbree: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018

There's nothing "fine" about public toilet husband.

I love tubaba music but as for his personal life... *yak*

1 Like

Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by UrVillagePpl: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Stop with this mentality. Go and research more about the couple and stop advertising your ignorance.

Broke this Broke that...

not his fault,, Nigerian mentality..

or maybe lifeless has influence him/her
Re: 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Amaka disappoint, nyene confuse o. He is mine? Who dey drag am with u before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch / CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" / Mawuli Younggod Involved In Accident, Dissappears From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.