Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Someone Good In Predicting 1.50 Odds Daily Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Someone Good In Predicting 1.50 Odds Daily Needed (512 Views)

Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 / Join Me In My 1.50 Odds 14 Days Journey / 1.50 Odds Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Good In Predicting 1.50 Odds Daily Needed by youngvic106(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello pls if you knw you are a tipster good in predicting 1.50 odd on a daily basis and you knw that in a week you can produce a result of 6/7, pls your service is highly needed. Note that this is an investment plan and you there nt joke with it if you are not capable so as to avoid curse frm following u and your family. But if u are good at it you will be paid big time. So send a text message to 08148295276. If u knw u are d right person for this job.
Re: Someone Good In Predicting 1.50 Odds Daily Needed by themonk(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
youngvic106:
Hello pls if you knw you are a tipster good in predicting 1.50 odd on a daily basis and you knw that in a week you can produce a result of 6/7, pls your service is highly needed. Note that this is an investment plan and you there nt joke with it if you are not capable so as to avoid curse frm following u and your family. But if u are good at it you will be paid big time. So send a text message to 08148295276. If u knw u are d right person for this job.

You are so hilarious grin

(1) (Reply)

Sure Prediction Always / Mikel Ready To Quit Chelsea / Wenger More Respected Than Me, Says Mourinho, Confirms Rooney Fit To Face Arsena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.