Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Write Your Wetin Concern - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Write Your Wetin Concern (1173 Views)

Wetin This Girl Carry For Back!!! Overload Yash!!! / Mc Filter Mouth Power Of Weed. See Wetin Igbo Do This Young Man / Abeg Wetin B D Difference Btwn This Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Your Wetin Concern by quintybabe(f): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Since the beginig of the recession and lately the triumph of Trump as the 45th president of USA, so many are sad and some are scared grin. Let's have a bit of fun by writing your own wetin concern....
Mine are:
Wetin concern Donald Trump with Buhari's congratulatory message, that won't stop him from deporting Buhari family members
Wetin concern Prof Wile Soyinka with be the man of his word, if na you fit tear your card
Re: Write Your Wetin Concern by mozele(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
quintybabe:
Since the beginig of the recession and lately the triumph of Trump as the 45th president of USA, so many are sad and some are scared grin. Let's have a bit of fun by writing your own wetin concern....
Mine are:
Wetin concern Donald Trump with Buhari's congratulatory message, that won't stop him from deporting Buhari family members
Wetin concern Prof Wile Soyinka with be the man of his word, if na you fit tear your card

wetin concern me if na me do ftc? tongue

1 Like

Re: Write Your Wetin Concern by mozele(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
quintybabe:
Mine are:

Re: Write Your Wetin Concern by quintybabe(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
mozele:

Lol! Don't know what to say to u but if it hadn't gotten anybody's attention till date it probably wouldn't matter if u commented first or not. grin

1 Like

Re: Write Your Wetin Concern by herdeyhoh(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wetin concern The Presidency if Senate reject Magu's Nomination, that will not stop Magu from sending his Boys (EFCC) after the Senate Members.......

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Amazing Video Of A Robot Dancing On Command As Seen On TV / Comedy Video. Who Is Your Pastor Ii? Mark Angel Comedy 2018 / Photo Of Kaduna Law Enforcement Car Kastelea With Huge Bag Of Orange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.