Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom (1174 Views)

I Killed My Best Friend / Me And The Big Snake / How I Killed My Chick(ready To Face The Music) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by Kellapaw: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders Please help me thank the Lord oh.

I just killed a snake in my room.
what really saved me was that the snake can't crawl conveniently on the tiles in my room. the sound made by its forceful movement was the reason how I discovered.
Na to do special Thanksgiving for church on Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by HungerBAD: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God.

No evil shall befall you.

Do you have like bushes around you?you might want to look into clearing your compound.

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by ikhibones(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
As i see say u post am under jokes,i com knw say na joke u dey all because u wan make fp..buh bro b careful wat u wish 4..
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by Kondomatic(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
You just murdered your roommate bro
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by bamdly(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
maybe na Nagin come visit u
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by Dollabiz: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Liar
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by Intoboy(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2017
chai!!!snake in ur room?guy go and settle the gods in ur village
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by ejamahrandy: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Anything just to make fp.

You copied this image from the net.
Re: See The Big Snake I Killed In My Bedroom by Donbigi2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
Anything just to make fp.

You copied this image from the net.
Busted grin

(1) (Reply)

New Story - Impossible To Love / Lol!! Skateboard Wahala / Please Help: Popular Naija Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.