Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. (3866 Views)

What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by GISTUPAFRICA1: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
The State Department plans to publish a regulation date on “birth tourism” by foreign visitors seeking to confer U.S. citizenship on their child by giving birth while visiting the U.S.

This new change now means that women would no longer be able to expend 4 months of their visitors visa at a stretch.

Click on the link to read full article:
https://gistupafrica.com/usa-issues-mandatory-departure-date-to-nigerians-visiting-the-country/
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by dawnomike(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
O diegwu...
Eleyi gidi gan...
Nke ka madu ...
Kayiefi ni eleyi ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Validated: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good ... let everyone remain in their shithole as they support and reinforce failures.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
They cant do this to India
Why?

Because they have leverage.
Nigeria has no leverage. Any country can do us anyhow.

Leverage begins with voting people like moghalu to build your country from scratch and give it a productive footing.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:
They cant do this to India
Why?

Because they have leverage.
Nigeria has no leverage. Any country can do us anyhow.

Leverage begins with voting people like moghalu to build your country from scratch and give it a productive footing.

If you think by sabotaging a government your candidate would eventually be president then you must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

If you think by sabotaging a government your candidate would eventually be president then you must be joking.
I am sabotaging the government?
By what means? Did buhari tell you I am the reason why he is a clueless tool?

At this age you don't have sense. I pity you.

And it is people like you that have no means of travelling out.

5 Likes

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

I am sabotaging the government?
By what means? Did buhari tell you I am the reason why he is a clueless tool?

At this age you don't have sense. I pity you.

And it is people like you that have no means of travelling out.

Hahaha.

Check it - been to over 25 countries and presently out of the country.

Tell me asides Cotonou where have you been?

Moghalu would never be president.

You guys would not oppose every single thing the presidency proposes then expect you would gain support for a candidate.

Let's place a bet, Moghalu or any candidate YOU support would never be president.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Hahaha.

Check it - been to over 25 countries and presently out of the country.

Tell me asides Cotonou where have you been?

Moghalu would never be president.

You guys would not oppose every single thing the presidency proposes then expect you would gain support for a candidate.

Let's place a bet, Moghalu or any candidate YOU support would never be president.
Clown.
By 2022, I should be in Canada.

You are destined to suffer, but I have family in Nigeria and I want them to enjoy a good life.

Your president is a hopeless fool.

You are so dumb that you actually believe I am the reason why he has no brain cells.

Illiterate.

If the likes of moghalu does not become president, na you go suffer am.

5 Likes

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

Clown.
By 2022, I should be in Canada.

You are destined to suffer, but I have family in Nigeria and I want them to enjoy a good life.

grin

You would be in Canada in 2022 but I've been to Canada.

Whilst you wish, we've achieved.

The joke is on you.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

grin

The joke is on you.
You have been to Canada?

Hhahahaha.

What a clown.

By 2022, I would be a citizen of Canada. What goes on in Nigeria will no longer affect me directly.

If you know what is Good for you, make better electoral choices because na you and your family go suffer am.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

You have been to Canada?

Hhahahaha.

What a clown.

By 2022, I would be a citizen of Canada. What goes on in Nigeria will no longer affect me directly.

If you know what is Good for you, make better electoral choices because na you and your family go suffer am.

Illiterate.

Want me to prove it?

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

You have been to Canada?

Hhahahaha.

What a clown.

Illiterate.

The height of your dreams are the beginning of my sleep.

You are still planning whilst nations are begging us.

And you have the nerve.

grin

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by JustLeo: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

And you have the nerve.

grin
[/s]
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mistaicey2288: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

And you have the nerve.

grin

You talk too much. SMH!
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

You talk too much. SMH!

Dont be stupid.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mistaicey2288: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Dont be stupid.

And Stop being a Nairaland Nuisance and grow the Bleep up! A matured man with sense doesn't talk this much on public platforms like you do..
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

And Stop being a Nairaland Nuisance and grow the Bleep up! A matured man with sense doesn't talk this much on public platforms like you do..

Don't be daft.

I dont have to accept your opinion on any matter and I would not be gagged to suit your propaganda.

Don't you ever give me advice when you are yet to make something of your own life especially.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by JustLeo: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Don't be daft.

I dont have to accept your opinion on any matter and I would not be gagged to suit your propaganda.

Don't you ever give me advice when you are yet to make something of your own life especially.
grin
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mistaicey2288: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Don't be daft.

You're just a worthless piece of Shitt! You started with the useless advice by tellin someone not to be Stupid just because i pointed out the obvious that you talk too much and now you can't accept same advice? And what makes you feel i haven't made anything outta my life? What makes you think you've got more achievements than i do? Once again, stop constituting nuisance everywhere on Nairaland you Punkass!
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

You're just a worthless piece of Shitt! You started with the useless advice by tellin someone not to be Stupid just because i pointed out the obvious that you talk too much and now you can't accept same advice? And what makes you feel i haven't made anything outta my life? What makes you think you've got more achievements than i do? Once again, stop constituting nuisance everywhere on Nairaland you Punkass!

Butthurt?

TFOH.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mistaicey2288: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Butthurt?

TFOH.

Go Bleep ya damn self!
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Go Bleep ya damn self!

E pain am.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mistaicey2288: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

E pain am.

Lol. We both know the pained one here.. Dọ̀dọ̀yọ̀ grin
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

And you have the nerve.

grin
Nations are begging you?

As a native doctor or a drug dealer?
Did you even attend any form of tertiary institution.

Poverty stricken clown supporting a dumb brute.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

Nations are begging you?

As a native doctor or a drug dealer?
Did you even attend any form of tertiary institution.

Poverty stricken clown supporting a dumb brute.

Yes, my services are in demand worldwide.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Alitair(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

grin

The joke is on you.

CSTR2:

You have been to Canada?

Hhahahaha.

What a clown.

Illiterate.

Like if you think this is immaturity at play....

Share if you think these two are hyping themselves...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alitair:

Like if you think this is immaturity at play....

Share if you think these two are hyping themselves...

Shatap.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by CSTR2: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Yes, my services are in demand worldwide.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
Shut up.

Your service are in demand worldwide and you are here worshipping the worst president in the known world.

Are you even useful to your immediate family?
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Mizwisdom(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good news but e no concern me
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by chiiraq802(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up.

Your service are in demand worldwide and you are here worshipping the worst president in the known world.

Are you even useful to your immediate family?
Jesuuu!!!..... Guy easy naaa!!!!....lolxxxx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotels In Ghana / Help With Spouse Visa Requirements / How I Wasted 35 Years Of My Life In America-nigerian Back From The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.