Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle (821 Views)

4Sale And Haraj Apps Used By Arabs To Buy African Slaves Uncovered By BBC / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle by olewe1999(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2016
goodmorning mod,pls help me move this to front page..
I met a man on Facebook two months ago,he claimed to be one of the managers of Growing circle network. we got talking & he told me how much the company needs a competent and good networker,I told him I was interested when he collected my telling me that the heir boss will call me on Monday because that day was a Saturday..
on Monday morning my phone rang by 9am it was their boss a lady,she told how her colleagues loved & liked my idea on how to move their networking company in Aba,Abia state.we shared many ideas & she asked me to start immediate preparation for a seminar that will hold in my name in Aba,Abia state,I started immediately. I enquired & booked a hotel in Aba & Booked an advert with Magic FM Aba...
I sent her pictures on WhatsApp on all my preparation including the hotel and radio station, I also kept calling her in order for her to have me in mind.she pleaded with me to wait after their seminar in Anambra state that it will be my turn I kept calm..
only to wake up this morning to hear an advert on Growing circle networking ltd holding tomorrow Friday & and Saturday.I felt cheated & devastated.. pls I need advice on what to do before I'll do something nasty...
Re: How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle by MrRichy(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2016
My brother you'v been scammed in broad day light.

next time you hear networking... person no go tell you before you run

growing circle ko, gold circle ni
Re: How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle by Kingbuhari(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
why do you organized a seminar and advert for a company while you are not fully employed.... Op abeg explain

(1) (Reply)

Foreigner Slits Woman’s Throat On Lagos Church Premises / How Can You Tell If A Soldier Is Fake? / Shocking! Man’s Penis Moves To His Knee After S.ex With Married Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.