Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

When God Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Speaks (876 Views)

Are You A Prophet If God Speaks With You Only In Dreams? / The Only Way God Speaks To His People. / When God Speaks Even The Dead Hears... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Speaks by fyneboi79(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Just like stories of ancient times when the true God decided to rescue Isreal from captivity of the Egyptians,the people asked for signs to know it was from the true God.
And today the true God is at it again,showing signs and wonders and telling us who He dwells not with. The true God is slowly but surely eliminating false prophets.
Several have goofed with others waiting to goof, but still the people the true God wants to save don't want to be saved. Can you imagine?

Preachers already eliminated from any form of call to service by the true God are as follows:

*The one who said God sent him to rule Nigeria in 2007 but failed woefully.Divorced his wife and married a divorcee- Okotie Chris.

*The one who divorced his wife or let his wife divorce him because he was accused of infidelity,which is a taboo before the sight of the true God-Oyakhilome Chris.

*The one who promised Hells gate against an innocent man Buhari after receiving money from GEJ but received hells gate by his annointed candidate GEJ losing- Oyedepo.

*The one who said God revealed to him election result of Gods own country America and woefully failed-TB Joshua.

Nigerians what more do you want from the true God? Would you rather keep worshipping with these men and ignore the writings on the wall? Do so at your own risk. The revolution is real and this may as well be the judgement day for the "god of men" Christians anticipate and await with so much relish. Keep going with the crowd or make a change for the better. Keep running to these men and blame yourself in the end. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: When God Speaks by sunkoye: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2016
what most nigerian pastors dont av is the diserning spirit to diffrientiate between ....I Feel and God said.

here is nigeria....as soon as you are a rich pastor you are God of men already. you are no more human...everytin about you is Godlike.

but how did we get here?
Re: When God Speaks by fyneboi79(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2016
sunkoye:
what most nigerian pastors dont av is the diserning spirit to diffrientiate between ....I Feel and God said.

here is nigeria....as soon as you are a rich pastor you are God of men already. you are no more human...everytin about you is Godlike.

but how did we get here?
good point.
Re: When God Speaks by eplanning: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2016
fyneboi79:
Just like stories of ancient times when the true God decided to rescue Isreal from captivity of the Egyptians,the people asked for signs to know it was from the true God.
And today the true God is at it again,showing signs and wonders and telling us who He dwells not with. The true God is slowly but surely eliminating false prophets.
Several have goofed with others waiting to goof, but still the people the true God wants to save don't want to be saved. Can you imagine?

Preachers already eliminated from any form of call to service by the true God are as follows:

*The one who said God sent him to rule Nigeria in 2007 but failed woefully.Divorced his wife and married a divorcee- Okotie Chris.

*The one who divorced his wife or let his wife divorce him because he was accused of infidelity,which is a taboo before the sight of the true God-Oyakhilome Chris.*The one who promised Hells gate against an innocent man Buhari after receiving money from GEJ but received hells gate by his annointed candidate GEJ losing- Oyedepo.

*The one who said God revealed to him election result of Gods own country America and woefully failed-TB Joshua.

Nigerians what more do you want from the true God? Would you rather keep worshipping with these men and ignore the writings on the wall? Do so at your own risk. The revolution is real and this may as well be the judgement day for the "god of men" Christians anticipate and await with so much relish. Keep going with the crowd or make a change for the better. Keep running to these men and blame yourself in the end. I rest my case.

Idiot. Keep dreaming.
Re: When God Speaks by fyneboi79(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
eplanning:

Idiot. Keep dreaming.
Lord Holohi punish ur life there.
Re: When God Speaks by sonmvayina(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just answering based on the topic....God is not a man, so the idea of God speaking is absurd..the ONLY way to communicate with God is through an oracle..What ever the diviner or babalawo says is the wprd of God....That is why they always answer in parables...it is these parables that the jews wrote down and we csll the bible today..
it is useless to us Nigerians because the parables there are jewish parables..we need a jewish spiritualist to interpret them for us..it we try we will only stumble and fall..
We need to know their numerology, symbolidm and iconography to even learn the. spiritual messages in them..like for example we need to know what the numbers 6,7,12,300,700 etc means or what women, snake, donkey symbolises. if we dont then like i said...it is useless to us..
That is why we keep on interpreting litrtslly and keep falling over when confronted by people...
The bible is a spiritual manual aand not a history textbook...
Re: When God Speaks by sonmvayina(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
It is for the jews to know...so they dont get misled by cultures around them..most of them dont even know who the God they are surposed to be worshipping is...see Isaiah 45.,They started writting them when God(Marduk) ask his servent Cyrus to send everyone to their land..this was around 430 BC..so they started wrtting them using materials from Babylon and sumeria..for their new religion called JUDAISM.
Re: When God Speaks by fyneboi79(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2017
eplanning:

Idiot. Keep dreaming.
may Lord Holohi take ur miserable life! R.I.P Sakondolombegha.
Re: When God Speaks by eplanning: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
fyneboi79:
may Lord Holohi take ur miserable life! R.I.P Sakondolombegha.

Na so e pain you reach?? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: In Response To "Does A Nigerian Pastor Really Need A Private Jet?" / Die First And Let Us Know! / Tithing : A Scriptural Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.