Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

When We Tell You People To Send Dollars Home To Build House (Read On) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When We Tell You People To Send Dollars Home To Build House (Read On) (753 Views)

Wives, Best Way To Send Your Husband On An Errand. (picture) / I Need Just 20 People To Come And Faint With Me / What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When We Tell You People To Send Dollars Home To Build House (Read On) by HQuadreal: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2016
When we tell you people to send dollar's home so that we can help you to build house, you people thought we want to scam you.

See yourself now "Donald Trump" Has won the election you will soon be deported back home from "United States Of America" and have nowhere to live.

#Just_Joking.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue? / Short And Funny Joke From Mr Brown(saint-austine Adagbe) / Mark Angel Comedy: Bike Man Part 2 Episode 115

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.