Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun (34144 Views)

Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Enijesiku(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ogun state and rape issue an wa oo
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Me23(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oooh y nw, ogun just dey give us bad name joor wetin b dis nonsense nw, first na pedophile nw na rape not to survive sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by blueskies(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Imagine pple making fun and giving irrevelant statements out of someone's misfortune. The lady died and u all are makin fun out of it. I dunno if d majority here are kids or adults with immature brains. If u must make fun, fine but not in a situation like these. Instead of laughin and makin irrevelant comments why don't we think and discuss ways of curbing these evil social vices. If u take up govt positions 2mor is this d way to solve d issue, comparing tribes and laffin

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by bukibabe: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
abeg wait ........wait....... wait ooooo why will she be buried if she is unidentified? is there no govt morgue around. am curious o
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by drbolade: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
I think the way some pple respond to AFONJA this AFONJA Or IPOB is like they are paying these pple for this rubbish. I am just tired the way we triabilise even the smallest thing is just annoying seriously

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Justiceleague1: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
Afonja again grin

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Ecosystem4u: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
FILEBE:

It is not hard to do. It is just about being a good person. Two wrongs doesn't make a right. When someone wrongs me i think of him as human and not as part of a tribe. WE ARE ALL HUMANS. let us see ourselves as humans first. Pls. Dont let us continue with this tribal comments .

You are preaching like a saint begging 4 truce cos the crime comitted is synanimous with Afonja. If it wia 2 be another tribe you will foolishly masturbate hia shouting IPOB. Yoruba ppl are Chameleons, they are pots who call kettle black. They can never be trusted!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
OGUN again: westlandgracht branch reporting :Fellow Nigerians I hereby declare OGUN STATE as an EVIL STATE that should be boycotted by every responsible Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Ecosystem4u: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
It is very cowardly of Youruba retarded MODS to always ignore pushing numerous AFONJA ritualist new in NAIRALAND CRIME section to front page. But will be quik to push even unconfirmed drug news to FP.

YORUBA IS SYNANIMOUS WITH COWARDICE!!!!
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by FILEBE(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

You are preaching like a saint begging 4 truce cos the crime comitted is synanimous with Afonja. If it wia 2 be another tribe you will foolishly masturbate hia shouting IPOB. Yoruba ppl are Chameleons, they are pots who call kettle black. They can never be trusted!!!!!!!

You might want to check my previous posts. I have never ever written anything "tribalistic" about anyone. I attack the person and not the tribe. What do you derive from attacking a tribe? Imagine what a foreigner will assume seeing all these comments on Nairaland. Those saying Ipob, Afonjas, Goro eaters etc are all the same. Immature sets of beings.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Dainikel(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
blueskies:
What confuses me here is if these people commenting r kids or adults with an immature brain, there r even young pple dat r highly mature in their thinkin, u might think its for fun but d more u do it, d more it gets into ur subconscious and wil make one's mind hardened against others suffering and d reality on ground just for mere fun, it can even change ur thinking pattern and can affect u in day-to-day life. You av no idea if u might b in govt positions 2mor, Instead let's think of ways of curtailing these vices
Honestly NL has become an e-war arena...the tribalism here is second to none. Cogent issues worthy of quick attention are been jeered at & treated with levity. I just wonder how they relate with the others outside.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Ecosystem4u: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Post my comment and stop editing it. You slowpoke of a mode!!!!!
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by FILEBE(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ecosystem4u:
It is very cowardly of Youruba retarded MODS to always ignore pushing numerous AFONJA ritualist new in NAIRALAND CRIME section to front page. But will be quik to push even unconfirmed drug news to FP.

YORUBA IS SYNANIMOUS WITH COWARDICE!!!!
a

Dude. Can you pls stop this? It will get us no where but install hatred into every one's mind.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Ecosystem4u: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
blueskies:
Imagine pple making fun and giving irrevelant statements out of someone's misfortune. The lady died and u all are makin fun out of it. I dunno if d majority here are kids or adults with immature brains. If u must make fun, fine but not in a situation like these. Instead of laughin and makin irrevelant comments why don't we think and discuss ways of curbing these evil social vices. If u take up govt positions 2mor is this d way to solve d issue, comparing tribes and laffin
We can only join hands in fighting the menace of RITUALISM when THE OFE MMANU PEOPLE realise that they are CERTIFIED RITUALIST, RAPISTS, INBREEDERS. They have to own up to the crime cos there is hardly any family that is not FETISH in the WASTE.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

see the people up there quickly turning it into a tribal/region thing..

smh..Nigeria is finished..latter we wonder why america voted Donald trump..

it doesn't matter for them who was rape or what that person may have gone through..all they are bitching about is the tribe..

[img]http://i./xGBJp0BcTIIqQ.gif[/img]

EXACTLY!!! Jeez some people are just sooooo stupid like extremely stupid. You just want to aaaaah angry
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by FILEBE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dainikel:

Honestly NL has become an e-war arena...the tribalism here is second to none. Cogent issues worthy of quick attention are been jeered at & treated with levity. I just wonder how they relate with the others outside.

I tire o. We are sitting on a keg of gun powder and everyone is keeping quiet.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by buffalowings: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oh God
Ogun state again

Se won fi nkan seyin nibe yen ni

Stop disgracing us sad sad sad angry
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Skelewu: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
layzie:
y bury her quickly even when her
relatives have not been contacted? shouldn't the corpse be deposited to the morgue pending outcome of investigation? hmm

I thought the same too. They hurriedly buried her without waiting for her relatives to show up. According to the traditional ruler, they buried her to prevent health hazard. That's a lame excuse, cos there should be a morgue in the area to preserve her body.

Don't be surprised that the police have closed the case without any investigation at all. That's the pathetic system we find ourselves in Nigeria. If it were in civilized climes, the case will remain open for a long time, and the police would obtain clues from the lady's body that could lead to the arrest of the perpetrators of this crime.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by tivta(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
I just don't get why most men there choose to rape, sex is only sweet when it is mutual, I just don't understand the reason behind rape, it is disgusting...
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by chuose2: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
FILEBE:

It is not hard to do. It is just about being a good person. Two wrongs doesn't make a right. When someone wrongs me i think of him as human and not as part of a tribe. WE ARE ALL HUMANS. let us see ourselves as humans first. Pls. Dont let us continue with this tribal comments .
Oh boy you be better person.

Noboody can argue with what you've said.

You have earned my respect smiley
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by lieutenantHaven: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Afonja
Na dia specialty

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by jaywhoco(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
afanide:
I wonder why such news always emanate from the West
are you saying the West is a waste?
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by kinglai2: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oxenomy:
Yorubas again angry

oloshi
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Buhari4dullard: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by akmath: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Most times if I see this kind news online I no dey bother click am cus u go see say na places like Kenya and Zimbabwe e happen, why Nigerians come dey do this kind thing na.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by EreluY(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=18pt]WOW! Truly shocking! Buried someone murdered without a post mortem to confirm cause of death and with the authorisation of the law enforcement agents? One of the reasons I shredded my Nigerian passport. Nigeria is truly a banana republic. SHAME!!![/size]
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Bifwoli: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
akmath:
Most times if I see this kind news online I no dey bother click am cus u go see say na places like Kenya and Zimbabwe e happen, why Nigerians come dey do this kind thing na.

Because they're in denial about their own society and thus like to point at other nations.These things happen in Nigeria all the time but there's a double standard when its kenya ,Ghana or Zimbabwe involved.
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by Missmossy(f): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Ewww embarassed so terrible. Another life lost.

God have mercy on the female folks. This is so so disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by chiefobdk(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2016
FILEBE:
a

Dude. Can you pls stop this? It will get us no where but install hatred into every one's mind.

Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by MilesLamar(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
haba
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by afanide: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
FILEBE:

Shut up! What is wrong with you? If you are above 18 and you talk trash like this then you are a fool! Yes. You are. Can't you make a sensible comment without insulting a tribe? All these things you are saying will live have effects on later generations and even yours. It is fun now abi? Wait and see what it will become. Foolish people.

I don't reply amateurs. I have done the necessary thing. Nairaland Mods will do the rest.....
Re: Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun by FILEBE(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
afanide:

I don't reply amateurs. I have done the necessary thing. Nairaland Mods will do the rest.....

Oh! I have become a bad person because I rebuked you for bieng tribalistic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bribe-taking soldiers shoot man dead in Edo (Graphic) / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.