Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises (631 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises by godjb(f): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2016
MMM is the community of mutual aid where participants financially help each other. This help is free, reciprocal and voluntary. When you donate your extra income to someone who is in need at MMM social network, your donation will earn some interest. Every month, 30% interest is paid on top of the money that you have provided to someone who needs it. When you later ask to have the same money, someone else will give you the money with the interest that has been paid on top of it.

The true roles of MMM in Nigeria

MMM is legal. Anyone has the right to share their money with another. The person who donates this money is deemed to have already paid taxes of the earned money. MMM community gives individuals that have some passive or extra income the opportunity to provide assistance to people around the Nation and brings together people from different ethnicity in the fight against poverty. The community also stimulates the development of the economies of entire country by uplifting the standards of those who are in need. In a nutshell, MMM Community brings people together so that they can cause change in the world they are living in!

Is MMM a legal movement?

The system is completely legal! This fact is beyond dispute. The community does not have bank accounts. It doesn’t do any commercial activity or provide investment services or consulting services. The system is due to the voluntary union of the participants who want financial freedom.
Re: The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello. Can you answer these questions :

1) I opened an mmm account and later deleted it. Can that account be reactivated?

2) Can i operate two different profiles on mmm i.e different emails, account number and phone numbers under different guiders?
Re: The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises by chuksmad(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
careytommy7:
Hello. Can you answer these questions :

1) I opened an mmm account and later deleted it. Can that account be reactivated?

2) Can i operate two different profiles on mmm i.e different emails, account number and phone numbers under different guiders?
How did you delete your account?

(1) (Reply)

My Logical View About MMM / After Crashing Accounts Of 3million Nigerians, MMM Moves To Next Target, Kenya / Web Designers!! I Need An E-currency Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.