Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback (56442 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by booz(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

This could save a life. #myonecent

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SmellingAnus(m): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...

293 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by matrix199(m): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...

I wanted to educate you, but just when I was about typing, I saw your moniker.

240 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SmellingAnus(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
matrix199:

I wanted to educate you, but just when I was about typing, I saw your moniker.
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by douchesnozzle(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section
So having a topic on front page is an achievement for u??

418 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SmellingAnus(m): 9:55am On Jan 14, 2017
douchesnozzle:

exactly, that's why you wrote a topic on MMM because currently it's the fastest means to get to front page....

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
exactly, that's why you wrote a topic on MMM because currently it's the fastest means to get to front page....
Leave that illiterate.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by bettercreature(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
This OP is actually right! Mavrodi wont like the idea Chuddy is collecting the money in Naira because its going to be very difficult for him to get huge funds directly from the system but with bitcoin,its going be very easy for him
This OP is very smart! we need more guys like you
Providing help with bitcoin is like sending money directly to Mavrodis bedroom in Russia
Please if you must provide help,provide it in Naira

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Riversides2003(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM this MMM that I just can't wait to get my money back before I think of what next to do.

10 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by iamawara(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Nairaland invests a lot on anti mmm shocked

24 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by slawomir: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
mind your own business.
my grandfather is 145years old and he is still alive simply because he is always minding his own business
initially you guys say mmm will never come back but unfortunately you guys were put to shame

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Ptoocool(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Anticorruption:
Nairaland invests a lot on anti mmm shocked

As in, ah just tire

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by ionsman: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
I like seeing educative write ups... Not this crap. Everyone seems to have a first hand opinion.

So in your mind now, Mavrodi or whatever didn't know he wouldn't be able to withdraw before the freezing or what? Your write up is bereft of common sense. I am not a participant, but you guys should get a life.

Beforw, it was MMM wasn't gonna come back. Now, it's why MMM returned. Smh

45 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Femich18(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
OP thank you for the info... is that all? You can go and rest now

32 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Segadem(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
douchesnozzle:

ı ɰoňԀєя o

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Fedayeen02: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Only a Fool will believe MMM will come back again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Good analysis

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Ptoocool(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section

Spot on! Another smelling mu.mu

12 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Mmm wahala. But my question still remain... Since they claim no central account, and it is the system that is matching , why the so called admi pulsing some so called rich? I have said it many times that there are pseudo account that will keep on asking for help without providing help. They have access to who ever wants to be matched. That's why those so called guardian leave lavishly.
But wait ooooo. Wetin concern me? Na my money?

9 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by CriticMaestro: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
's'
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by knostbrown01(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
booz:
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Segadem(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Femich18:
OP thank you for the info... is that all? You can go and rest now
eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo

5 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
ppl will still go on insulting OP. 11am and i cant still GH. mmm just came back to crash big time!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by goingape: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
booz:

piece of shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by mcfynest(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
T
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by priscaoge(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Everybody want to sound intelligent undecided Every Tom and Harry want to be relevant! Who's d mod that keep pushing this things to FP? Attention Seekers just want to use MMM to shine #Iranu undecided undecided undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Mmm issue every where... Make ona leave Mmm matter for d participant na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by 9ja4show: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
If you do mmm. ..stop replying these anti-mmm peeps on nairaland; you are giving them something to feed on

Kindly ignore

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by SweetJoystick(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Well said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by jejemanito: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
What da fuq did you just write?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.