Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest (491 Views)

Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by finally1(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2016
According to the U.S Police, as much as 5000
pro-Hillary supporters took to the streets
across the U.S and the White House on
Wednesday night to protest against the
election of Billionaire business man Donald
Trump as the next president of America.
Some protesters who also marched to Trump
Towers, New York, including Lady Gaga on
Wednesday night, yelled about issues such as
immigration and other controversial topics
from the Republican party campaign.
"Not my President, not today," many across
the White House yelled.

"It's been really frustrating, because as a
nation we thought we had come so far but it
seems like we're taking many steps back,"
another woman at Trump Towers said to CNN.
So we want to come together to change that
and make sure we keep going forward."

In Portland, Pro-Hillary supporters chanted
"No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA" While
Protesters in D.C., who headed to the Trump
International Hotel, shouted "No Trump, no
KKK''
While Latinos marched in their thousands to
the Los Angeles City Hall Wednesday night
and chanted
"I will not live in fear," "Fight back, stand up"
and "¡Si se puede!" (Spanish for "It can be
done"wink. People are furious not just at the
results of the election, but the rhetoric of
Donald Trump," Ahmed Kanna, an organizer
for Social Alternative Berkeley, told CNN's Don
Lemon.

Some people even gathered at the White house
to mourn the election loss of Hillary Clinton
as any feared their friends and loved ones
could be deported once Trump becomes
president.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/thousands-in-us-take-to-streets-to.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by finally1(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016

Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by opethom(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2016
campaign after election, they are wasting their time
Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by finally1(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2016
n

Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by Israeljones(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
If people are protesting like this against the president supposedly elected....
Abeg who and who come vote this man..

shot: if they like they should continue protest from now till next election date,, who done enter don enter oo
Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by redcliff: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yea not ur president not today but jan 20 he would be.
Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by hotspec(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
These people sha! ! ! Majority of the protestors are not native Americans. They are scared of forced deportation.
Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by sirfee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
This protesters should take it easy even Hilary herself don agree say na Trump win.They should focus on how to work together with Trump to move the country forward.They should remember syria oooh!
Re: Not My President, Not Today!' Thousands In U.S Take To The Streets To Protest by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Donald Trump is our president " Hilary Clinton. If you're not okay, port to any Africa country of your choice " Madrid.guy grin "

(1) (Reply)

Islamist Terrorism Is The Biggest Test Facing Germany Warns Angela Merkel / Gambia's President-elect Adama Barrow Has Been Killed? / Trump Fails Again: Obamacare To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.