Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Pls I Just Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Just Got This (1443 Views)

I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times / I Just Got This Text, Who Else Received It? / My Friend Got This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Just Got This by femoboy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls I received interview message from IkjElcrtric for the position of ESR and it was tagged 1st stage interview.
My fellow nairalander, Pls anyone with a valid info on this should kindly help out.
Re: Pls I Just Got This by ekwe1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dt shld be Ikeja electric na... Very valid. How did u apply.
Re: Pls I Just Got This by Swiftylistic: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls I Just Got This by femoboy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
ekwe1:
Dt shld be Ikeja electric na... Very valid. How did u apply.

I think I applied online but its been long.
Re: Pls I Just Got This by femoboy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Swiftylistic:
grin grin grin grin grin
why that bro? after you removed your post.issorai.God is watching You
Re: Pls I Just Got This by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
femoboy:
Pls I received interview message from IkjElcrtric for the position of ESR and it was tagged 1st stage interview.
My fellow nairalander, Pls anyone with a valid info on this should kindly help out.
Oga tell us how you applied you said its been long. you no even free post the site when its obvious its still on your sent mail. Meanwhile One of the staff is ma good paddy. Tell nairalanders how you applied then I will give you the info you requested. Don't be like those people that only open thread when they are called fr interview. that's wickedness.lemme not be greedy too sha expect GMAT grin 100questins, it's not hard or simple. If you scale thru, oral interview,ESR will be in marketing department,will be in charge of bilking,coordinating connection/disconnection et al. Salary/Pay is fair,but climbing the ladder na die. I even believe they are overstaffed self,I don't know why they keep employing every 6 months. newais best of luck and confidence matters a lot sha. Just be confident

1 Like

Re: Pls I Just Got This by femoboy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga tell us how you applied you said its been long. you no even free post the site when its obvious its still on your sent mail. Meanwhile One of the staff is ma good paddy. Tell nairalanders how you applied then I will give you the info you requested. Don't be like those people that only open thread when they are called fr interview. that's wickedness.lemme not be greedy too sha expect GMAT grin 100questins, it's not hard or simple. If you scale thru, oral interview,ESR will be in marketing department,will be in charge of bilking,coordinating connection/disconnection et al. Salary/Pay is fair,but climbing the ladder na die. I even believe they are overstaffed self,I don't know why they keep employing every 6 months. newais best of luck and confidence matters a lot sha. Just be confident

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Compovine Technologies Limited / Vacancies At A Reputable Health Maintenance Organization / Customer Care Representatives Needed At Hitech Communications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.