Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. (1498 Views)

Let's Draw! A Toyota Hummer Bus (lessons On How To Draw) / How To Draw A Round Hole On A Line Paper 3-d Tricks / 5 Nigerian Animated Videos You Need To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by ChelseaDotCom: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hi guys, I am making my animated TV show but the animated studio asks me to get them the 2D hand sketch of the animated characters. I would supply you all the characteristics of these four characters. One would be a Caricature of me, the presenter, the other 3 would be imaginary drawings. If you are interested. Pls, post some of your works, your charges and how long it will take you to produce them.
I would post my phone number to the person that wins this bid.

It's very urgent. Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by kilojoDesigns: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
ChelseaDotCom:
Hi guys, I am making my animated TV show but the animated studio asks me to get them the 2D hand sketch of the animated characters. I would supply you all the characteristics of these four characters. One would be a Caricature of me, the presenter, the other 3 would be imaginary drawings. If you are interested. Pls, post some of your works, your charges and how long it will take you to produce them.
I would post my phone number to the person that wins this bid.

It's very urgent. Thanks.

hello bro,
you need a concept artist. whatsapp me 07018880219 or email Kilojodesigns@outlook.com.

http://facebook.com/kilojodesigns
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by penance(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello, I can do it for 3k per character and it will take me within 6 days or even less,contact me on 08133457175 below are some of my works

Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by ChelseaDotCom: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2016
kilojoDesigns:

hello bro,
you need a concept artist. whatsapp me 07018880219 or email Kilojodesigns@outlook.com.

http://facebook.com/kilojodesigns

Nice work bro. I'll get back to you asap. But, u no tell me ur price o.
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by ChelseaDotCom: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2016
penance:
Hello, I can do it for 3k per character and it will take me within 6 days or even less,contact me on 08133457175 below are some of my works

Okay bro. I'll call you soon.
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by kilojoDesigns: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2016
ChelseaDotCom:

Nice work bro. I'll get back to you asap. But, u no tell me ur price o.
let's chat, its very affordable
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
hey there
I can be of help
here are samples of my work
here is my email.. theoneallan@gmail.com
and my Instagram @the1allan for more of my works

Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by ChelseaDotCom: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
the1allan:
hey there I can be of help here are samples of my work here is my email.. theoneallan@gmail.com and my Instagram @the1allan for more of my works

Nice work bro. I'll chat u up latet via ur email add. Thanks for ur response.
Re: I Need Someone To Draw A 2d Sketch Of My Proposed Animated Tv Show. by dopedan(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2016
2b n 6b pencil.. naruto/sasuke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Logo / Flyer Design In Nigeria / A Day Graphic Design Training. / I Need Autocad And 3d Training Urgently And The Software I Can Use. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.