Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

[PICS] "Most Naija Guys Want To Date Me Because Of My Huge T!ts!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PICS] "Most Naija Guys Want To Date Me Because Of My Huge T!ts!" (1332 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / [PHOTOS] Orlando-based Naija P0rn Actress Shackles Huge T!ts In Photoshoot! / [PICS] Odd Gists - "Flaunt Your Big T!ts So Wild, Naija Guys Love It!" - Model! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PICS] "Most Naija Guys Want To Date Me Because Of My Huge T!ts!" by Skowaa: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Reaching out to random girls is what Naija guys love to do...but this naughty model seems to dislike Naija guys simply because most of them, according to her, are just after her love because of her huge b00bies!

You've got to see her sassy t!ts to really understand why guys are seeking her love - see these snaps: http://qreeyad..com/2016/10/wahala-fashion-most-naija-guys-want-to.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His Two Daughters, Someone Gets Upset After The Singer Shared / We Don't Give A Bleep memes / Wizkid Gets A Billboard Recognition For Writing Drake's One Dance Song(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.