Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label (1241 Views)

Ikosi Ketu Fruit Market Demolished By Lagos State Government / Four Nigerian Firms Begin Local Production Of Milk / Join The League Of Sub Distributors For Fast Selling Packaged Food Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
You can start producing your own brand of fruit juices, yam flour, plantain flour and other food products in 2016 without owning a factory. To set up a fruit juice and food processing company, you need to have millions of naira to construct buildings and install production machinery. With this, it is only multinationals and big firms that have products in the market. However, there are a couple of food processing companies that have excess production capacities. We have been able to seal production contracts with these firms for contract manufacturing of fruit juices and food products for our clients.

FOR FRUIT JUICES
1. You only go with your concentrates to the processing company.
2. The processing company blow your PET bottles for you
3. The processing company then process your concentrates further into juices and bottle it with their automatic bottling lines
4. The fruit juice is produced under your own brand label
5. It makes it easier for you to start your own fruit juice brand and enter the market on a small scale
6. NAFDAC Approval is easy and accelerated since the Processing Company already have all the NAFDAC registration requirements
7. We train you on how to prepare your concentrates for orange juice, pineapple juice, apple juice and special healthy fruit juices that are not common in the market such as lemonade, carrot juice, cucumber juice and smoothies.
8. You can continue to manufacture your fruit juice products under the contract manufacturing arrangement. After you have made money, you can start constructing your own factory for backward integration or you continue with your contract production arrangement
9. Maintain a lean structure makes it easy for you to run a profitable production business.

It is the same process for the production of Yam Flour, Plantain Flour and other food products

Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Ademat7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wao! This idea will take us to where we belong in the committee of nations faster.
@OP how can we process cucumber because I hv access to the fruit.thanks
Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Cucumber juice is really an healthy juice. The fruit has a glycemic index of just 15 which makes it an healthy option for diabetics and all category of people. We can talk if you are interested in starting a cucumber juice brand.

Ademat7:
Wao! This idea will take us to where we belong in the committee of nations faster.
@OP how can we process cucumber because I hv access to the fruit.thanks
Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Ademat7(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
sanky346:
Cucumber juice is really an healthy juice. The fruit has a glycemic index of just 15 which makes it an healthy option for diabetics and all category of people. We can talk if you are interested in starting a cucumber juice brand.

[b][/b]
I mean to supply cucumber fruit to a processor
Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yes of course. You can
Ademat7:

I mean to supply cucumber fruit to a processor
Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Ademat7(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
sanky346:
Yes of course. You can
Link me up,my contact is on signature
Re: Contract Production Of Fruit Juices And Food Products Under Your Brand Label by Ademat7(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2016
sanky346:
Yes of course. You can
Let me know how to mk a deal for the supply

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial / How To Get 0.005btc And Recycle For Growth / Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Skin Care Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.