Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial (1245 Views)

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by calibet(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2017
You search on how to make money has finally come to an end if you put practice all the vital informations in this ebook
Things to learn include:

1.What Amazon kindle is all about

2. How to publish your ebook on Amazon kindle

3. How to source for quality ebook just in case you dont know or want to write the ebook yourself

4. How to get 70% if every sales of your ebook

4. How to generate free traffic to your ebook to increase you chances of you book been bought.

5. Strategy on How to market your other ebooks through one ebook

6. How to cash out your money as a Nigerian

7. How to get your ebook at the top of your category or niche ahead of other amazon kindle publishers

We also know how to ignore vital information and not put them to action if given free. So i stop offering the exact blueprint of how i make money for free.

You just have to pay a small token of 2000naira only

If you act this will become your automated payment machine because you just have to publish your book and earn money continuously on the recurring sales

Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by calibet(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Take this bold steps now
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by calibet(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Contact me with this email if interested cos i am not in Nigeria as we speak
callistusagbasielo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by calibet(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
I believe by now those that got the ebook are busy reading and creating an automated income streams right now.

The deadline for the promo is 15th of this month. Price will then go back to 7500 per copy.

Remember contact me by email: callistusagbasielo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by haggai247: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2017
hmmm why should someone pay you when it is freely available on the net even here on nairaland?
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by AishaAM: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by ambitiouschap17: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2020
haggai247:
hmmm why should someone pay you when it is freely available on the net even here on nairaland?

No mind him, just a single click you will get tools and info that will make you overwhelmed sef
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by haggai247: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

No mind him, just a single click you will get tools and info that will make you overwhelmed sef
marketers no go kill person ooo i dey look to even purchase publisher rocket to push the hustle faster because i want dip my both legs on ams ads any advice tips and tricks would be appreciated make i mention my oga's for tips
ambitiouschap17
mk82
lolo24
helioshay
javarookie
ilegendd
silivoice
cmdlive
also tips and where to look for virtual assistance filipinos not bangladash ooo or great va
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Niom(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
You guys should respect his intellectual property na. It took him time and effort to put that course together so he has every right to put a price tag on it.

Not everyone has time to surf the net looking for information from different sources. Some prefer to get a single material and begin...

That is how I was busy downloading different videos online and I became confused about which strategy to implement (although I learned so much). I became lazy and procrastinative.

But the moment I got ilegendds course on self-publishing, I was focused and I realized hundreds of mistakes I would have made if I hadn't gotten his course. It made the whole process easy for me and lastest this Sunday, I will publish my first book.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Sified(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello boss, did you later publish the book?
Niom:
You guys should respect his intellectual property na. It took him time and effort to put that course together so he has every right to put a price tag on it.

Not everyone has time to surf the net looking for information from different sources. Some prefer to get a single material and begin...

That is how I was busy downloading different videos online and I became confused about which strategy to implement (although I learned so much). I became lazy and procrastinative.

But the moment I got ilegendds course on self-publishing, I was focused and I realized hundreds of mistakes I would have made if I hadn't gotten his course. It made the whole process easy for me and lastest this Sunday, I will publish my first book.
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Niom(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sified:
Hello boss, did you later publish the book?

Lol,
Book that has fetched me more than 80K since I published it...
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Sified(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Niom:

Lol,
Book that has fetched me more than 80K since I published it...
Waoh, that's great! I'm thinking of going that way too. I should start making my research on how to write and publish one too
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Niom(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sified:

Waoh, that's great! I'm thinking of going that way too. I should start making my research on how to write and publish one too

You need to.
Are you PH based?
Would have shared something with you that will put you miles ahead...

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Sified(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Niom:

You need to.
Are you PH based?
sad
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by Spiff20(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Niom:

You need to.
Are you PH based?
I'm in PH sir, kindly share to me. I want to start publishing this April.
Re: How To Make Money With Amazon Kindle Publishing, A Step By Step Tutorial by LogicBomb8: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Niom:

You need to.
Are you PH based?
Just started and about to publish but youtube is a lot to deal with. i'll really like to have this if only you would

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Fiverr Buyer's Request Page To Promote Gigs As A Seller. / Get Paid To Post Ads / Urgently Needed: 22x20 Dredger Needed In Lagos For Urgent Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.