Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! (769 Views)

Maryam Sanda And Yewande Oyediran Spot The Difference! / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by AntidaftMOD: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son

Dr Daniel Ubani killed a British man by injecting him with ten times the correct amount of diamorphine

A disgraced Nigerian doctor who killed a British man by
injecting him with a massive dose of painkillers is now
suing a German author because he mentioned the incident
in his book.

Daniel Ubani killed David Gray after giving him ten times
the correct amount of diamorphine at his home in
Cambridgeshire while he was working a locum.

He is already trying to sue the victim's son for branding
him a killer despite a coroner ruling the death was
manslaughter.

For full details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2128797/nigerian-doctor-killed-british-patient#30407464

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938049/Nigerian-doctor-killed-British-patient-injecting-ten-times-correct-dosage-painkillers-sues-author-mentioning-incident-latest-book.html

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates
On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4401399_yink_jpeg162b92e906cd760ebb0386fb5b21580c

Cass and Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, his partner surgeon, operated for about five hours.

"The part on the fetus we do very, very quickly," said Cass.

"It's only 20 minutes or so on the actual fetus." Most of the
time is spent opening the uterus, which he described as "a
big muscle lined with membranes."

Full details:

https://www.nairaland.com/3429903/nigerian-surgeon-removes-baby-womb

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/20/health/baby-born-twice-fetal-surgery/index.html

And Federal Government Hails Him

The Federal Government has commended a US based Nigerian surgeon, Dr Oluyinka Olutoye, who successfully removed tumour from a baby in her mother’s womb.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President Muhammadu Buhari on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs. Abike Dabiri- Erewa, in a statement said that Nigerian Government and people were proud of Olutoye.

Dabiri-Erewa noted that Olutoye and his partner, Dr Darrell Cass of the Texas Children’s Hospital, carried out the operation on a 23-week-old foetus in U.S.

For more:

http://punchng.com/fg-hails-nigerian-doctor-successful-operation-unborn-baby/
Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by donphilopus: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ayam not understanding o. What's the difference here? I guess one is Igbo while the other is Yoruba?! Tribal war loading. I'm outta here o.!

1 Like

Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by Edwinmason(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
what are you trying to achieve?
Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by samincredible44(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abeg make person ban dis tribalist.we never fight racism finish u kon dey bring tribalism
Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mynd44, please ban this useless thread or move it to health, Yorubas aren't known for stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by iamharkinwaley: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op me ayam understanding and I dey feel you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afonjas And Flattie$: Spot The Difference!! by AfroMighty(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
ops you smoke dung

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth Behind MMM / BREAKING: Boko Haram Fighters Killed As Sect Attacks Air Force Chopper / How My Dog Shot My Girlfriend, Man Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.