Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change (683 Views)

Over 23 countries arrive Nazareth for TB Joshua’s meeting / Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by Shobizz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Like it or not the Prophet has said that which he shall live to see accomplish.

TB JOSHUA’S PROPHECY ON THE
AMERICAN ELECTION – SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
“Ten days ago, I saw the new
President of America with a narrow
win. The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. The boat of the new President will be rocked. “By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a
woman.”
For your information voting is stil on going

http://shobizzblog..co.ke/2016/11/tb-joshuas-prophecy-on-american.html?m=1
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by plappville(f): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Shobizz:

NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
win. The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. The boat of the new President will be rocked. “By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a
woman.”

grin
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by ScienceWatch: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Shobizz:

NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
woman.”

BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IS A TRAP.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by ScienceWatch: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.
plappville:

grin
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by plappville(f): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Do you believe in the scripture when it says there are many false prophets out there?
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by ScienceWatch: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2016
plappville:

Do you believe in the scripture when it says there are many false prophets out there?
Yes !
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment in;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist [/b]will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

[b]What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

[b]Now the world finally have a free education channel [/b]24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: Watchout for Tb Joshua’s Prophecy Never Change by ScienceWatch: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
plappville:

Hi Plappville, Sorry for the late reply.
Yes I do. Just knowing about the thousands of FAKE pastors out there is scary. Fake pastors encourage the growth of atheism/agnostism etc.

These people seem to have no effective alternatives because what should have been the best way to demonstrate Gods power to us, has become a theoretical circus. Fake pastors that have no right to be in that sacred position, breed confusion and serious doubt in the minds of the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sprays Members With Insect Killers For Deliverance, Forgiveness (PHOTOS) / What Could Two Grown Men Be Doing On Their Knees Talking To Another? / Nigeria, Ipod As The Lord Showed It To Me In A Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.