Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS (3458 Views)

Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Youth Girl Goes Totally Unclad To Protest Against Donald Trump. Photos / Speech Plagiarism: See These Funny Memes About Melania Trump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by reportnaija(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Donald Trump is the 156th richest man in America and 324th richest person in the world with a net worth of $3.7b.

The 70-year-old entrepreneur and TV personality was elected President on November 8, 2016, defeating Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, and will take office January 20, 2017.
These are the two Nigerians richer than the new U.S. President-elect:
1. Aliko Dangote

Dangote wants to make Nigeria a proud country again with a rather ambitious project; a mega refinery. The expansive refinery reportedly costs $9b and will be among the world’s largest when completed, with an estimated 650,000 barrels of crude oil being refined there per day. Credit: Various
Net worth: $11.9b
Source of wealth: Cement, Sugar, and Flour
Africa and Nigeria’s richest man, Aliko Dangote founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer.
2. Mike Adenuga

Adenuga’s Globacom is the second largest telco in Nigeria. Credit: Various
Net worth: $6.6b
Source of wealth: Telecom and Oil
Mike Adenuga’s mobile phone network, Globacom, is the second largest operator in Nigeria with 32 million subscribers; it also has operations in Ghana and the Republic of Benin.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/11/these-are-2-nigerians-that-are-richer.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Third, Paulpaulpaul

To know more about him, click here
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hv u check my bank acct

I want to spend my xmas in dubai. . .but my account balance is directing me to my village. .

2 Likes

Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by wristbangle: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
ojun50:
Hv u check my bank acct

I want to spend my xmas in dubai. . .but my account balance is directing me to my village. .

Just make sure u package a bag of rice since your bank account is directing u to ur village so that the witches there can quickly release your destiny
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by IykeChukz(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Our Government money...

Can you separate the above self acclaimed richmen from governmental contract or preferential treatment from government?

There's difference between an entrepreneur and favored cri...mi...nals.

Trump we know as a rich man!
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by Tolexander: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
reportnaija:
Donald Trump is the 156th richest man in America and 324th richest person in the world with a net worth of $3.7b.

The 70-year-old entrepreneur and TV personality was elected President on November 8, 2016, defeating Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, and will take office January 20, 2017.
1. Aliko Dangote

Dangote wants to make Nigeria a proud country again with a rather ambitious project; a mega refinery. The expansive refinery reportedly costs $9b and will be among the world’s largest when completed, with an estimated 650,000 barrels of crude oil being refined there per day. Credit: Various
Africa and Nigeria’s richest man, Aliko Dangote founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer.
2. Mike Adenuga

Mike Adenuga’s mobile phone network, Globacom, is the second largest operator in Nigeria with 32 million subscribers; it also has operations in Ghana and the Republic of Benin.

source

cc lalasticlala
Who told you all dem Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu et al no rich pass Trump?
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by richidinho(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump worth $10b

Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by IykeChukz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
ojun50:
Hv u check my bank acct

The fear of Trump is the beginning of remembering village.

Buy enough Orijin Bitters to appease the elders of the land while coming.
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
IykeChukz:

The fear of Trump is the beginning of remembering village.

Buy enough Orijin Bitters to appease the elders of the land while coming.

money no day acct u say make i buy orijin na coca i get for mind or bobo self
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by ojun50(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Just make sure u package a bag of rice since your bank account is directing u to ur village so that the witches there can quickly release your destiny

my somtin no be for witches abeg
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by rexericx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wow
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by Makcollins(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
IykeChukz:
Our Government money...

Can you separate the above self acclaimed richmen from governmental contract or preferential treatment from government?

There's difference between an entrepreneur and favored cri...mi...nals.

Trump we know as a rich man!
Trump carry go
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by IykeChukz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Third, Paulpaulpaul

To know more about him, click here

Even your signature is directionless...
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by bukiAyomi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wow... Amazing....! But in the next 5years my name will b among top 5
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by IykeChukz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
ojun50:

money no day acct u say make i buy orijin na coca i get for mind or bobo self

Don't worry, Trump will provide free flight for you.

And it would mean NEVER TO COME BACK AGAIN.
Re: These Are The 2 Nigerians That Are Richer Than Donald Trump | PHOTOS by corkpikin(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
reportnaija:
Donald Trump is the 156th richest man in America and 324th richest person in the world with a net worth of[b] $3.7b.
[/b]
1. Aliko Dangote

2. Mike Adenuga

source

cc lalasticlala

The guy fit sue you for quoting this figure.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Spanish Bullfighting Festival / BREAKING! Putin Tells Army To Prepare For World War 3 With US In Syria. / WW3: Trump, Peloni React As Iran Attack US Troops In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.