Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (63537 Views)

Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kaziblake(f): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
suzan404:
Power of make-up undecided
Drink coconut oil so that your bitter heart can be soften..
Hypocrite as if you don't use makeup..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by SIMPLYkush: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
g
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by GoodSide: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
nor be lie based on......they have this mentality that once they light skinned they beautiful and sexy.
filled with some dumb shiiiit.
heavy ass make up....i bet this bich got lots of make up colors on her tables.bathroom,car,under bed...inside cooking pot...inside pillow..all these oloshos
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by richidinho(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2016
suzan404:

But she is bootylicious
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by valx2: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Observe the colour of her teeth gum. You will see her true complexion.... Say no to bleaching!!
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2016
kaziblake:
power of make-up undecided

#YOLO
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by KingAfo(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
she for be but she got razz pose....the photographer should be fined...very bush pose... Emir wife sabi pass
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by africanusvu(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Did i hear u say'HER MAJESTY? it means a respected african royalty.a custodian and protector of african culture and values? But.hw com i didnt see anytin african on her?why the TROUSERS.& much artificial makeups? HOPE NT ONE OF THESE EX CUCUMBITES
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by martineverest(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
when i read the headlines,the first thing i thought was,' she must be fair'...because nairaland Mods are obsessed with fair complexioned ladies and they define beauty as fairness,vise versa
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Who said my heart is bitter undecided.....I only stated the obvious tongue.....I use makeup,I was only trying to make it clear that makeup can make you look more beautiful......shikena tongue
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by miqos02(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
suzan404:
grin make-up has been saving lives since the beginning of days
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Iny3(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
I don't know who gave you @ Op d impression dat light-skinned ladies are pretty...No matter how they bleach,the midpoint between the bums reflect their true colour

#teamdarkskinnedladies
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Iny3(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
I don't know who gave you @ Op d impression dat light-skinned ladies are pretty...No matter how they bleach,the midpoint between the bums reflect their true colour

I rep #teamdarkskinnedladies
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:

But she is bootylicious
grin grin
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by bharkarh(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2016
suzan404:
stretch marks go still dey her yansh grin
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2016
so what is the husband called since she is d queen.
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by okowande(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Being beautiful should not be mere physical appearance but from inside. Does she take care of the less privileged? That is what we called beautiful!!!
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Afam1103(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Go and wash away all the makeup and bring her back lerus see.
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Debra911(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
She is so beautiful, I must confess, she has the time and d money, so let her look good now. Seriously we ladies are trying, though, i really don't av time for this oo... May God give me time, my make up is simple. And for guys complaining, its because of u ladies are making up like this ooo.. , so keep quiet & appreciate.
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kettle84(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2016
over bleached old mama.
she most have been tutored in the art of bleaching by bobrisky.
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by beautiful232(f): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2016
prettiest k, let her clean that makeup and let's see..let's compare my face without
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Vince77(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2016
deuce07:
Classy! I have a thing for women like this

MILF tinz grin
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by davibid: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Trust me you won't like the reality behind the make up

grin
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by theGistsonline: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Meet The Prettiest Queen In Nigeria: Olori Of Elegushi, Queen Aramide

One of Nigeria’s most stylish Queens, Queen Aramide Shekinat Olori Elegushi, celebrates her 40th birthday with these stylish photos by Klala Photography.

Her majesty wore 4 different outfits, maybe 4 for every 10th year? And she looked fabulous in all of them.

See photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/meet-prettiest-queen-in-nigeria-olori.html?m=1
nice one!! Thick thighs & a phat booty!
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by heilige(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2016
make she remove makeup, before we comment
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Naff24(f): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
femi4:
no, Ife queen all the way
That one with wild mouth?
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by okowande(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2016
valx2:
Observe the colour of her teeth gum. You will see her true complexion.... Say no to bleaching!!
Who go tickle am now mk she laugh make we for see her gum! grin
valx2:
Who go tickle am now mk she laugh make we for see her gum!
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by elopee3000(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
talktonase:
and its too much!
i dont if this people know what is a whole nigeria u upload fotos of elegushi sister abi na wife and call her nigerian prettiest queen for yoruba land or for igbo land? angry
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by olatunjithomas(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
IAmOged:

she is not pretty as me though even at 67

am the most pretty woman on earth
A little glance from Buhari when i passby him Quickeneth His Old Dead Manhood To life; My beauty and hot body makes Men
Run after me like an He-Goat in Heat....

Happy birthday ....... LLNP

1 Like

Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Aburi001: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Elegant!
Make she enter swimming pool, spend just 15 mins, come out and take another look at her grin

Mary K is a bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Femmysneh(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2016
she no even pre.
Re: Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2016
She's extremely pretty... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony / African Tribeswoman In Supermarket Wearing Goat Skins & Mud For Sunscreen (pix) / Oba Of Benin Banishes Chief Ogiugo After Cursing Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.