Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready (1056 Views)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by fineboynl(m): 1:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Here comes World War III. Thank you Fascist States of America. Start building your Trump shelters now.
Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by ShinnBet: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2016
fineboynl:

Here comes World War III. Thank
you Fascist States of America. Start
building your Trump shelters now.

Go sleep

A Trump win saved you from starvation from a nuclear winter which Clinton and Obama where pushing against Russia

Why is this generation so lazy?

Google Dark Swan, Gulf Pipeline, NATO military build up in Russia border.

Lazy plebs who just swallow the narrative without doing their own research

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by sheffyUTD(m): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Go sleep

A Trump win saved you from starvation from a nuclear winter which Clinton and Obama where pushing against Russia

Bravo. That Clinton of a woman has perfected her game that nobody was looking at her other sides. Thanks for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by basilo102: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Go sleep

zombies don't follow world events. They claim igbos support Trump because of Biafra, product of their imagination. don't know why Biafra scare them like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by Charlesdock(m): 4:23am On Nov 11, 2016
So you're the one that want to start it abi? Trump is not a dictator. He is trying to save his country from extremist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by jesse8048(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Funny how people open their mouth to talk wateva enters their imagination
Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by AlPeter: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Go sleep

you don't know what you're talking about
Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by sheffyUTD(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2016
AlPeter:
you don't know what you're talking about
We are here to learn, please educate us.
Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by MONITZ: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Go sleep

Lol @ wicked shinnbet,of a truth most people still don't realise that a Trump presidency is a step closer to world peace than if Clinton had won,an egomaniac
like Trump would more likely display his egomaniacal attitude in the open and will want to be in charge........(and I just hope that he is truly in charge because if he doesn't, it would spell doom) .........and unlike a stooge of the neocons who claims to be in charge bt is actually receiving instructions in the closet.

Finally I think Putin is more willing to work with Trump to iron out the grey areas between the two countries than with a Hillary presidency.
Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2016
We might be slow, but we’re not stupid.

Most of us who supported Trump did so simply because he is thoroughly committed to halting Amerika’s aggression against Russia - which by the way, was inching closer to WW3.

As you are aware, Killary Clinton & her war cabinet were already teething at the bit to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria and that would mean direct conflict with Russia - which, undoubtedly, would have resulted into WW3.

I am particularly happy that, in spite of the whole weight of the visual & printed media behind her, Killary still managed to lose the election - and I think if anything, this episode showed the limitations of both polling surveys & the media.

But............ I am less concerned with what happens in Amerika as long as Trump doesn't drag the world into a nuclear showdown. I say this because there are rumours that “the hidden hand behind the curtain” is still pulling the strings.

So, the first indicator of “if anything has changed” will be if Trump pays a visit to Vladimirovich Putin before his inauguration, as he said he would do. If that does not happen, then we can assume that the election is all a charade, and the “powers-that-should-not-be” are still in control.

On the other hand, if he visits Putin, what are the things to watch out for?

Will he reverse Barbarossa 2.0 (The biggest troop deployment on Russia’s border since 1941); stop arming NATO; and de-escalate the situation with Putin over Novorussia / Crimea?

Will he reverse the Asia Pivot - repatriate Amerikan bases and allow China to open up “Silk routes” to consolidate a trading bloc in the Pacific Rim?

Will the Diego Garcians get their island back?

Will he care for Amerika’s 4.5 million users by burning the
cocaine fields and shutting down the CIA’s global drugs empire?

Will he conduct joint operations with Russia against Daesh /
ISIS whilst at the same time re-arming them like the Obama administration has been doing?

Only time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War. 3 Has Began. America Should Get Ready by seunny4lif(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
cool cool
That's what I said to my roommates too
Let's watch and see cool
General cool
Zoharariel:
We might be slow, but we’re not stupid.

Most of us who supported Trump did so simply because he is thoroughly committed to halting Amerika’s aggression against Russia - which by the way, was inching closer to WW3.

As you are aware, Killary Clinton & her war cabinet were already teething at the bit to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria and that would mean direct conflict with Russia - which, undoubtedly, would have result into WW3.

I am particularly happy that, in spite of the whole weight of the visual & printed media behind her, Killary still managed to lose the election - and I think if anything, this episode showed the limitations of both polling surveys & the media.

But............ I am less concerned with what happens in Amerika as long as Trump doesn't drag the world into a nuclear showdown. I say this because there are rumours that “the hidden hand behind the curtain” is still pulling the strings.

So, the first indicator of “if anything has changed” will be if Trump pays a visit to Vladimirovich Putin before his inauguration, as he said he would do. If that does not happen, then we can assume that the election is all a charade, and the “powers-that-should-not-be” are still in control.

On the other hand, if he visits Putin, what are the things to watch out for?

Will he reverse Barbarossa 2.0 (The biggest troop deployment on Russia’s border since 1941); stop arming NATO; and de-escalate the situation with Putin over Novorussia / Crimea?

Will he reverse the Asia Pivot - repatriate American bases and allow China to open up “Silk routes” to consolidate a trading bloc in the Pacific Rim?

Will the Diego Garcians get their island back?

Will he care for America’s 4.5 million users by burning the
cocaine fields and shutting down the CIA’s global drugs empire?

Will he conduct joint operations with Russia against Daesh /
ISIS whilst at the same time re-arming them like the Obama administration has been doing?

Only time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Russia ‘accidentally Reveals’ 10,000 Of Its Soldiers Have Been Killed / French Reporter Returning From Ukraine "Americans Are Directly In Charge Of The / A Pig With Two Heads Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.