Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Make Use Of Your Intuition And Be Great. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Use Of Your Intuition And Be Great. (487 Views)

Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" / How To Listen To Our Intuition And Finding Ourselves / How To Listen To Our Intuition And Finding Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Use Of Your Intuition And Be Great. by Adebimpe1(m): 2:09am On Nov 11, 2016
It's not how long you've worked that determines how much wealth you're entitled to; work does not guarantee abundance...

In my short walk in life I've witnessed events that a man of 90 is yet to witness..
You may have worked for 50 years and still not be able to afford $50. And a young man may have worked for 50 months and be worth $50 million..life is a parable.

I knew a man who once told me; "you don't learn to use left hand at old age"...such great words...what he failed to mention was that It's only God that gives strength, even at one's young age.

Never underestimate the power of your mind; it's the most powerful tool that you've been blessed with by God.

Listen to your intuition, It's your most priced asset in times of decision making...Intuition and fear are great enemies..Make use of the former.
For intuition, when followed makes you shine. Her great enemy make you a foot rag that others wipe their feet with if you follow it.

Never look down on anyone; trust me, I've witnessed how it turns out...A close friend once said to me; "Bimpe, see how you turned out"
My response must put a smile on your face; "you're wrong brother, see how God turned me out"

Ask for help if you think you need one. It could be a life saver even in the midst of recession.

Never judge a man by the size of his pocket; he may be the most foolish man alive...Ahmad Deedat was not wealthy, yet he was the most blessed in wisdom and knowledge. Wealth and fame pursued him pants down until his death.

Be kind to people on your way up; you may need them on your way down. For a man that burns down his bridges will fall freely with a bang.

Most importantly, live everyday like It's your last in this world; a day past is gone forever.

Have fun, give alms if you could, forgive your enemies, for an enemy forgiven is better that a friend that's never pushed your limits; he may be warming up to send you to oblivion.

Bottom line: Do your best in all your handlings, be honest and protect your integrity with a sword of humility, pray, and always have a back up plan; for even God's timing sometime comes one (1) year after your expected timing. Having a back up plan doesn't mean you do not trust God, it only means you're making use of God's given wisdom.

I hope this lightens your spirit. May the Joy be with you.

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Take Ten Minutes To Educate An Illiterate Near You For A Better Nigeria / Unizik Newly Admitted Student Forum!! / College Of Medicine Uniben Contact Details Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.