Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) (53967 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Florblu(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Empiree:
No, sir. it was appropriate that police should arrest the gun owner bcus injury or death involved. Arresting him does not mean he's guilty. To arrest him is justice and restores social order. Only after investigation and found not guilty will he be released with or without going to court.

I am a MA.Besides I think I told you to spot the sarcasm before quoting me
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by klassykute(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Xynthialuvy:
Cos its a relief
oghene
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by lurdkriss: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Abeg make police free d man jor, d boy mama don cast am already nau, he would have killed them if he had access to d gun,

Good for nothing somebody, at 23 yrs u still dey ask ur mama for money for food...

Serves him right undecided
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
klassykute:
his death a relief indeed ... chairman or fight ...

baba of stealing ....

senior advocate of bad gang...

number one supporter of mother molesters..

BUT D MAMA NOR EVEN FEEL AM WHY?..
e jus mean say d guy own don much
D woman sef regret to born that one
But that type of pikin eh....na God name i take beg make i no get that type
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2016
klassykute:
his death a relief indeed ... chairman or fight ...

baba of stealing ....

senior advocate of bad gang...

number one supporter of mother molesters..

BUT D MAMA NOR EVEN FEEL AM WHY?..

Would you like such for a child?
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Chrysz(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2016
The woman has a fault, there is ts saying: kekere lati pa eka iroko. I dnt want 2 blv she never saw it coming.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by ernieboy(m): 4:33am On Nov 12, 2016
kingphilip:
For a mother to give up on her son that's to show how bad the guy was.. Just going through the headline one will think the mum is wicked but going through the write up will make one understand the reason behind it

But I know the mum is seriously pained about the death but she can't do anything to get him back to life and had to see the positive in the bad incident

May we never have children who'll cause us sorrow
Amen
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Originalsly:
Root cause...poor parenting. If the mother was bringing him up right.... at 16/18 if he chose to go the wrong way .... two things would not happen. .... she having him in the home and he no matter how bad he became.... he would never ... never be treating her the way he did... a terror to his own mother. The vigilante guy should be arrested.... make a statement... and then released. Why aren't the police after the gang members that threatened the mother?...makes me want to believe police are part of the gang.

The mother empowered him when others would have turned their back on him and he kept terrorizing her with insults and threats

Not every woman is a mother but this one by the narrative almost risked her Life to avoid his untimely death and it still happened

She rented a shop he never showed

Patience is a virtue only God can give you. When times are hard it is not a time to make enemies it is a time to be grateful for friends and family

1 Like

Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by charlsecy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
martineverest:
poor parenting
How did you know?
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
kingphilip:
For a mother to give up on her son that's to show how bad the guy was.. Just going through the headline one will think the mum is wicked but going through the write up will make one understand the reason behind it

But I know the mum is seriously pained about the death but she can't do anything to get him back to life and had to see the positive in the bad incident

May we never have children who'll cause us sorrow
Amen!
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by Endtimesmith(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Quadri Adesina, the owner of the gun,should be released without further delay,the mother of the deceased is alive to testify all she knows about her son,it's a family Soft work.
Re: 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) by billyG(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
dre11:

http://punchng.com/23-year-old-dies-struggling-gun-death-relief-says-mother/

Pic of Quadri Adesina, the owner of the gun

You did well quadri,d world is rid of one bad creation,a terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.