Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas (760 Views)

5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only / I Need Answers From Married People Only! / Mothers Please Your Good Advices And Ideas Will Be Appriciated... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas by axeman85(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
Igbo/yoruba brothers and sisters a friend of mine is dating an igbo woman and her parents are against the union simply because the guy is yoruba and also from a broken home, so pls advice needed on how they should proceed as they both love each other very much.

pls Nlanders no sarcastic comments as serious and genuine comments only. do you know anyone that has been in the same situation and eventually got married ?
Re: Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas by Pittbaby(f): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
I know a yoruba boy whose parents did not allow him to marry an ibo girl from a broken home ( even after seven years of dating) . Instead they convinced him to marry a friend of his sister's . well now he is filing from divorce after it turned out that the girl lied about her status in the UK and could not return to his home base to stay with him after the  marriage. Apparently,  during the process of filing for her papers, she stayed with the boy's parents in Nigeria and proceeded to show her true colors , keeping late hours , insulting parents,  reported to be seen with random men and finally packing out of the parents house to live with another man.

All I can say is if you are sure about someone then do your best to convince your parents ,  in this rare case the parents shared the burden of choosing a bad wife for their son.
Re: Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas by dlamini: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Brand new messy ferguosn tractor and their implements afor saleat agro asia tractor. for further detail must visit www.agroasiatractor.com
Re: Igbo/yoruba People Only Comments And Ideas by Moji12(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
E go hard ooo, since the parents r not in support simply based on different ethnicities. The man will suffer it at the end cos if they go ahead with the wedding n they start having issues in their marriage they will be so biased in their judgement cos they never liked him. Except if the man is matured,principled and has integrity then he will be able to handle the situation. Forget i know wat I'm saying.

Modified: make hin get money too cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim / Your Mother Or Your Wife/husband / Morning Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.