Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? (69612 Views)

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Policeman Carrying A Bag For A Man In Imo At A Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by charlesucheh(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2016
ANd so? When she cannot finish everything there nko! She should leave the drinks for you abi!! Guy mind you bizness o!
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by mamawin(f): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2016
ajokebelle:
That's not a bag, its a fridge.
you bad gan

1 Like

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

The reason why my wedding will not happen in Igando...

Shey Igando gals like food ni...

Abeg boss do am for there ooo, mak I con chop. Stay at Akesan
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by tosyne2much(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Maggielovely:
Must Ibadan girls be referred to posts like this Not all Ibadan girls act like this, there are other states with girls like this @ Tosyne2much
I was already expecting you to defend your species cheesy
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by MDOLOFU: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2016
May this kind of people never find their way to my wedding reception in Jesus name make dem just d miss Road till we finish. Hahaha
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by noziz(m): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2016
Forget sey I nor see dis babe face, I know her even for darkness. Chidinma dey branch all party dey collect put for her bag
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I was already expecting you to defend your species cheesy
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not from Ibadan......
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Johnsown1(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Nothing is wrong with it,it just go like this, its either you
starve today and enjoy tomorrow
Or
U eat today and starve tomorrow
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by SunnDash(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Is her gift na..........anyway nairalanders today is my birthday
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Tonason: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Recession, she came prepared. These days you will see uninvited quest fill event venues only to steal foods and drinks.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by aboystar: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Shamefully disgusting

Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

Shey Igando gals like food ni...

Abeg boss do am for there ooo, mak I con chop. Stay at Akesan

Egbon the fear of Igando girls is the beginning of wisdom ooo... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by mixratio(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2016
The day things like these stops then corrupt will end in Nigeria
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by figur8(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2016
mogbo moya.her short pant is showing.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by KardinalZik(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Haba!
Girls and greed.

Only her?
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by jolak5(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't need a prophet to tell me that the lady is from Ibadan
shege, danisca....... ibadan babes don turn correct babes.... na ur ome town babe.....mumu
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by marcjoe(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
it's possible she wasn't hoarding those drinks...

she might have been keeping them for her friends that went without bags cool
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by mikron(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2016
yoruba pple dey call this type MOGBOMOYA. gate crashers
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by Engrkay11(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2016
abeg no blame d sis nah na wetin recession cause !
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Wetin me see different from wetin una see. Na belle with little or no yansh I see.
Re: Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? by EventPlannerNg: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
I was at a wedding last week and i saw this same thing play out. Unfortunately for the lady, the bride saw her and asked me to go and tell her to remove everything.
As a humble Eventplanner i did. The lady felt embarrassed and left in 5 minutes.
I do not understand why people like to embarrass themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.