Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace (666 Views)

How Leading Nigerian Daily Ended Trump's Presidency / The Trump Presidency Is Over / Donald Trump Presidency: Imam Not Invited, Good Or Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by kongobros: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2016
This is inviting nairalanders knowledgeable in global politics to come educate us on the possible effects of Trump's presidency on global peace.

For me his presidency looks exciting and at the same time scary based on various comments about the man in the media.

So gurus in the house, come and educate us.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by Opinedecandid(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Research mode, activated.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by ndcide(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
A Trump presidency is an act of God. It's the best thing to happen to USA.

For those who keep killing or supporting those murderers or claiming helplessness about it, they should be afraid of the consequences of their actions.

I've always believed Trump and I stand by Trump. No pretence.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
ndcide:

For those who keep killing or supporting those murderers or claiming helplessness about it, they should be afraid of the consequences of their actions.

Yes, the best thing to happen to US but what about the whole world. The whole of America is nothing but a fragment of over seven billion people on the face of the earth. Donald Trump is a businessman and TV personality but he would soon be consumed by the power of politics and the stringent world peace will finally become a mirage. Pacifics should be presidents and Trump isn't one.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by ndcide(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Yes, the best thing to happen to US but what about the whole world. The whole of America is nothing but a fragment of over seven billion people on the face of the earth. Donald Trump is a businessman and TV personality but he would soon be consumed by the power of politics and the stringent world peace will finally become a mirage. Pacifics should be presidents and Trump isn't one.

That's your own prejudiced opinion. Is it that you support IS or what? Besides, in Nigeria we don't have a unifying president so what the heck?
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
ndcide:

That's your own prejudiced opinion. Is it that you support IS or what? Besides, in Nigeria we don't have a unifying president so what the heck?

How on earth will I support IS? IS for your information is a reaction against decisions of a rash Republican, George Walker Bush. Look at the way Osama was killed by the Seal cleanly, thanks to the discretion of Obama. Would Trump in that situation wait that long? Obviously, Not. However, his hasty retaliation would undoubtedly escalate the hatred.

As pertaining to a unifying president, I ain't speaking as the president, I'm just stating the obvious
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by kongobros: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2016
ndcide:

I like Trump too. I do not think he's an extremist but with statements credited to him, one would assume he is a white extremist and perception is very important in politics and governance.

So how does he go about correcting this notion or do you think he shouldn't care?
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by ndcide(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2016
kongobros:

I like Trump too. I do not think he's an extremist but with statements credited to him, one would assume he is a white extremist and perception is very important in politics and governance.

So how does he go about correcting this notion or do you think he shouldn't care?

We all saw the #Blacklivesmatter even with a "black" man as president. Did this people subject themselves to this kind of emotional torture?

Trump is not going to go about Killing people. He got support from the rich, poor, white, black latino etc. He's going to have all of them represented in his government. What we see is just a self induced apprehension which is based on the emotions of election loss.

You can now see that the Democrats who claim to be "so accommodating" are up in violent protest. Beating people who they feel voted for trump... Now tell me that;s not hypocrisy. They go about vandalizing properties. Isn't that intolerance? is that what they are afraid of in Trump's presidency? Because That's what they are doing now. Are the Obamas, Clinton etc saying anything about the intolerance being exhibited in the streets of America?.... let's be honest.

Trump's victory speech was Unifying in my opinion. He could say it again as a reassurance. But if what the democrats are doing now in the streets is what they have in mind, then they are really intolerant.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by Rossikk(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
ndcide:

We all saw the #Blacklivesmatter even with a "black" man as president. Did this people subject themselves to this kind of emotional torture?

Trump is not going to go about Killing people. He got support from the rich, poor, white, black latino etc. He's going to have all of them represented in his government. What we see is just a self induced apprehension which is based on the emotions of election loss.

You can now see that the Democrats who claim to be "so accommodating" are up in violent protest. Beating people who they feel voted for trump... Now tell me that;s not hypocrisy. They go about vandalizing properties. Isn't that intolerance? is that what they are afraid of in Trump's presidency? Because That's what they are doing now. Are the Obamas, Clinton etc saying anything about the intolerance being exhibited in the streets of America?.... let's be honest.

Trump's victory speech was Unifying in my opinion. He could say it again as a reassurance. But if what the democrats are doing now in the streets is what they have in mind, then they are really intolerant.

You reason like a thoughtless brute. Across the US there is a massive rise in racist attacks against minorities. In schools white kids are shouting 'white power!" and telling minorities to 'go back to Mexico", 'go back to Africa' etc.....all due to being emboldened by the election of a racist president. You may love Trump, but rest assured, he considers you subhuman, just like his biggest supporters, the Ku Klux Klan, do.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by ndcide(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Rossikk:
You reason like a thoughtless brute. Across the US there is a massive rise in racist attacks against minorities. In schools white kids are shouting 'white power!" and telling minorities to 'go back to Mexico", 'go back to Africa' etc.....all due to being emboldened by the election of a racist president. You may love Trump, but rest assured, he considers you subhuman, just like his biggest supporters, the Ku Klux Klan, do.

Don't be to emotional.

You shouldn't see things only from your angle alone. I've seen reports from other people also. Suddenly, what we all saw with Obama presidency is being attributed to Trump. Funny... Indeed funny.
Re: Effects Of Trump's Presidency On Global Peace by Rossikk(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ndcide:

Don't be to emotional.

You shouldn't see things only from your angle alone. I've seen reports from other people also. Suddenly, what we all saw with Obama presidency is being attributed to Trump. Funny... Indeed funny.

Obama never made racist or sexist comments. Neither did he have Klan support. You are in denial.

(1) (Reply)

How Democrats Are Plotting To Destroy America / BREAKING NEWS: Jammeh Says Mugabe Betrayed Him / How Was Life In Saudi Arabia Before Oil Was Found?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.