Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 (47649 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Songs By Shatta Wale 2017 / Top 20 Hottest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2017 / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by AkinPhysicist: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
cool grin USELESS LIST - NO.1 AND NO.2 NO GET SENSE grin cool
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=anigbajumo post=50954583]

Fada fada,kudos to mastercraft,the only versatile producer I respect most in Nigeria.Not the likes of young john nd pheels that can't produce hit song beyond YBNL.

[/quote
Dumbest comment on NL ...
Young john produced the beat for Mama by kiss Daniel
Young john produced the Beat for Sisi by sexy steel ft tekno and olamide
Pheel had also produced good music aside YBNL production....
Be informed
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dumbest comment on NL

Young john produced the beat for Mama by kiss Daniel
Young john produced the sisi by sexy steel ft tekno and olamide
Pheel had also produced good music aside YBNL production....
Be informed
quote author=anigbajumo post=50954583

Fada fada,kudos to mastercraft,the only versatile producer I respect most in Nigeria.Not the likes of young john nd pheels that can't produce hit song beyond YBNL.

[/quote
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by KingRex1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016

What's the fuss all bout with soldier by simi You guys should park jor.
No one even said anything bout bahd baddo baddest or ohema by eazi n djspinall. Meanwhile, cause trouble is num21 cool
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by donblade85555(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
queenitee:

He didn't say song released in 2016,he said trending,most listened to and whatever any one post is the song(s) that rocks their 2016.It shouldn't necessarily rock yours
laye wae person dor tire to listen to since last year
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Calbarian(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
KOLETWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by olaasiwaju: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Where Barrister dey for this list na.
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by princeakins(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
why can't you read and understand? na 2016 dae sing laye?

Just STFU n swerve from ma mention..

U should get an additional eyes to d dead ones u hv on u n see that their r 2015 songs listed dr, i wont list them to u cuz the OP has alrdy done that by sayin some of the songs were as far back as november last year.

Dont jux come online without ur functioning brain n be attackin pple about like pest.... angry
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by donblade85555(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
princeakins:

Just STFU n swerve from ma mention..

U should get an additional eyes to d dead ones u hv on u n see that their r 2015 songs listed dr, i wont list them to u cuz the OP has alrdy done that by sayin some of the songs were as far back as november last year.

Dont jux come online without ur functioning brain n be attackin pple about like pest.... angry

shut up....all those one e mention are valid for award this year......is laye valid for any award.......late wae person dor listen tire......you for call bobo, Godwin and the rest na.......abi date nor big pass laye?
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by donblade85555(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
Fada fada ahead of pana? Pana is currently trending, fada fada is no longer trending, well ur opinion doesn't change the fact
u funny o......does it na make pana bigger than fada fada?
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Ryocaj(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Reminisce- Asalamalekun...
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by chesterlee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chineke nna emegokwa nwa ogbenye ezege!! Every night and day I just dey celebrate oh Everything I do just dey penetrate oh...

I just want to say THANK YOU JEHOVAH!!!! grin
SONG OF THE YEAR...Fada Fada
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
u funny o......does it na make pana bigger than fada fada?
nothing like biggest song of the year, no song is the biggest of the year, the current song trending is pana by tekno, the music industry is filled with lot competitions, if u think ur music is hot then wait for thr next artiste to kick u out
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by donblade85555(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
nothing like biggest song of the year, no song is the biggest of the year, the current song trending is pana by tekno, the music industry is filled with lot competitions, if u think ur music is hot then wait for thr next artiste to kick u out
bros they said top 20 song so far na.....and not hottest song as at now
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
anigbajumo:

Modified: 10 mentions on top young john..I mean versatile, why people keep on shouting MAMA alone.Pls understand the content b4 quoting me.
Master craft is a boss nd has won many awards than young john because of his ability to produce hit for different A level artists.
Ukwu byTimaya
Jasi by banky w
Power to win by flavor
Fada fada by phyno, many hit songs produced by mastercraft from diff artists.

go and wash the plate

Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
bros they said top 20 song so far na.....and not hottest song as at now
fada fada should be 5th, mr.eazi should be their not even psquare, baba nla by wizkid, money by davido ft olamide are last years jam
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by donblade85555(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
fada fada should be 5th, mr.eazi should be their not even psquare, baba nla by wizkid, money by davido ft olamide are last years jam
u just dae argue....... the song na number 1........And is Mr eazi holl up or anointing more popular than fada fada? which song dor top music station chat tay pass fada fada this year? No need to argue.....fada fada dor ready win headies song of the year
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
donblade85555:
u just dae argue....... the song na number 1........And is Mr eazi holl up or anointing more popular than fada fada? which song dor top music station chat tay pass fada fada this year? No need to argue.....fada fada dor ready win headies song of the year
don't be too sure, anybody can buy it
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by hollywater: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2016
zoro Zoro Zore onye ogene must be there or you are on your own.
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by girl4rmspace(f): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2016
alerrck:
Remove bank alert
why?
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by girl4rmspace(f): 3:47am On Nov 12, 2016
holatin:
If abule sowo or konkobility no dey there, d list is fake

those songs are mediocre
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by power900: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
what a rubbish lis!!!, if RABA by kiss daniel isnt there then its wack, by far that song even stormed more than 60 percent of songs on that list angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Codes151(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Qummie:
Soldier - Falz and Simi nkor?
Eleko deserves a far better spot than that too.
na bank alert e go out way I never fit play reach end
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by power900: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2016
[quote author=IPUNTTOPROFIT post=50959559][/quote]oga your post got me cracking, ybnl ;has the most wackest producers and it makes me sick that a talented guy like olamide cannot afford a good producer..its even like olamide beats were made and mixed with an android phone, no quality and not a single punch beat, thats why i respect davido alot coz the guy doesnt spit on a wack beat
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Ajiriobibi: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Good music isn't had to find after all. Check out this song by our very own naija guys. Your mind go blow. www.datafilehost.com/d/6849d787
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2016
anigbajumo:

Modified: 10 mentions on top young john..I mean versatile, why people keep on shouting MAMA alone.Pls understand the content b4 quoting me.
Master craft is a boss nd has won many awards than young john because of his ability to produce hit for different A level artists.
Ukwu byTimaya
Jasi by banky w
Power to win by flavor

u know masterkraft is not signed to any record label,so he stands the chance to produce for different artistes,but young john the wicked producer (Y.J.T.W.P) is under YBNL for a reason,he is totally meant for YBNL the same thing with pheelz...my opinion
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by oloet: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
eponoloyin:

Almighty God will bless you plentifully this year and ones to come Thanks a bunch
u welcome bro
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by holatin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
girl4rmspace:

those songs are mediocre
and which of dis year song is exceptional
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by scarr: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
anigbajumo:

Ukwu byTimaya
Jasi by banky w
Power to win by flavor

Young John and Masterkraft are they mates?

When did Young John start producing , his career is how old undecided

Since you can compare the two i guess you can also compare Banky and Adekunle as well as Timaya and Patoranking tongue

Stop comparing people with different levels/experience
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by Edigrows: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2016
This Falz videos are so funny grin

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDcwrLGEhI[/flash]
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by girl4rmspace(f): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
holatin:
Re: Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 by girl4rmspace(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
holatin:

well.. I like pana by tecno, oluwa ni by reekado. Bank alert by psquare , fada fada by phyno etc they are all superior to anything konkobility or whatever olamide put out this year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West African Idols: Season 1 (2007) / Opinion : Top Five Nigerian Singles That Attained International Acclaim / Wizkid Joins Justin Bieber On Stage To Perform Essence: PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.